chapter5: training day

Elsa's POV:

I headed down to the training room with the others close behind.

I walked in and waited for the agents to get quiet.

"good morning agents. now today I will mostly be teaching but i wanna test all your abilities including mine. I am a bit rusty though because I haven't fought in a while."

everyone cheered for me to go first.

I stepped into the football field sized arena, alone. hiccup started up the stimulation and thugs made out of black sand appeared.

I jumped forward, going into a sumorsualt under a thugs. then jumped up and punched his back. he demolished. I sprinted forward, jumped up, and did a split in midair, kicking two thugs in the head.

after a while it was just me swiftly moving around and beating up thugs around the field.

I saw a shadow cover a huge spot on the field, I looked up and saw a Goliath sized thug headed for me.

I remember what I was trained to do in situations like this.

I closed my eyes and cleared my thoughts. I started moving my hands in a chinese Balance symbol.

I opened my eyes and I dashed forward. I jumped up and hit the giant in certain spots and he  passed out, demolishing to dust as he came in contact with the ground.

everyone one burst into the loudest applause I've ever heard.

jack ran towards me and wrapped me in a bear hug.
"how did you do that?!"

"I told you you'd be suprised!"

"and you did the meditation thing like, we can't even do that!!"

"you cant?! well I learned that when I was 14."

after that we had all the agents on the field and fighting black sand thugs.

finally it was lunch time.

I was the only girl at the Academy so most of the guy hit on me.

jack just gave them glares. why does he care?!

as soon as I sat down I started digging into my lunch. I scarfed down on mashed potatoes, a double chocolate cookie, an apple, and many other things. the guys all stared at me with wierd looks.

"what?!!" I said looking up at them.

they just shook their heads and started eating.

that night I laid in my bed thinking about jack. I went to my desk and wrote on a piece of paper.

jack,

you can probably tell who this is. but I'm just wanted to say...
I think ur cute! <3 and i like ur personality! but ask me about this in the morning and I will just walk away. I'm not good with talking about feelings and stuff. just wanted to say.

        ~anonymous

I crept to his room and put it on the floor underneath his door. I knocked on his door and sprinted to my room. a closed the door and a couple seconds later  I heard his door open, then shut.

Jack's POV:

I opened my door and no one was there. I looked to the left and right. still no one. I looked down, because people do that in movies when no one is at the door.

there was I piece of paper. I read it over and over again.
I swore it was elsa. she was the only other girl here.

but I wasn't sure of it.

I headed back to bed a fell asleep with a dream of me and elsa as a married couple with children and living in a mansion. it was a perfect life.

I woke up the next morning and the next and the next. it's been a week since elsa got here and she just wants to see what we r good at and how we can improve.

I walked into the training area and there was a obstacle course set up. it started with a sprint, then climbing, then swimming, then getting past thugs. and it was a race. they were in 5 rows so 5 people could race at a time.

elsa gave an explanation of what we were to do. then she called up all the trainers to demonstrate.

we raced through the and me and elsa tied at the end at 01.37.5.

A/N:

well here it is!! hope you enjoyed it! I don't really have anything to say but....

anyways stay tuned and keep shipping jelsa <3

~alexis