chapter7: one of a kind❄

Jack's POV:

I woke up with Elsa's head snuggled in my chest. we were sitting on the couch and the TV was still on.

elsa stirred and woke up. I kissed the top of her head and went and took a shower.

this mansion is huge!! after and ice cold shower I got dressed in
skinny jeans and a white sweater. I rolled the sleeves up.

I tied a flannel shirt around my waist and put on black converse.

I was going to do something I wanted to do since I laid eyes on her.

I walked into her room to see her tying her shoes.

"Hey els!"

"Hey jack ass what's up?"

"well... since there's nothing to do...."

"no! jack we barely kissed and now- you know what?!"

"no no no!! God no! I wanted to ask you on a date!"

"oh, sorry. if it's still up for offer I'll take it."

"yes it is!! I guess I'll see you at around... 6:30."

"bye jack!"

"bye els!"

I ran out of her room and texted hiccup.

H: what's up man?!

J: my mind was impulse and I just asked elsa on a date!! I need help man I'm freaking out. you know how much I like her!

H:ok chill man I'll help you.

J:thanks man!

( A/N: ok if your confused, elsa is sassy and badass at killing and assassinating and jack is flirty and cocky.

and jack has a huge crush on elsa. so imma make a deal. since I'm just starting out...
if I get 10 votes the date will go well. below 10 the date fails. above 10 and they get a little... I'd rather not say. but above 10 and their relationship goes next level. anyways, stay tuned! )

after an hour hiccup had me ready and so was elsa. we went in our date.

I took her to the ice cream parlor and we talked.

"ok elsa how about we play... 20 questions?"

"sure jackass!"

"I go first. favorite color?"

we both yelled blue.

"my turn. favorite animal?"

I said winter fox and she said winter fury.

"what's a winter fury?" I already knew what she was talking about. I just decided to now know what it is.

"a ummm.... nothing."

we found we were alot similar than we thought.

she started eating out of my ice cream.

after a while we were just sitting there when a black van came at us. I was about to pick elsa up around the waist and run off.

but before I could she picked me up. pure white bird wings sprouted from her back and she flew off still carrying me.

A/N:

well here it is!! sorry it's so short and sorry that there wasn't much dialog.

forgive me!!!❤💛💚💙💜❄

anyways I'm busy discussing story lines with my two wattpad pals, Purple_Shadow360 and JDMilianRodriguez

and I got the wings idea from the books maximum ride <3

anyways, stay tuned and keep shipping jelsa <3

~alexis