Hustlers Possessions (Urban)

This story has Exclusive content, Innapropiate language, and adult Scenes. If you are not comfortable with that, then this is not the book for you.

(King) _Kashmere_

"It was hard to hear you at first,
I couldnt understand what you sayin.
And these bitches bound' to get hurt,
cause a lot of these niggas be playin.
And i fuck wit shawty on the low,
and i know she know im the man.
So the extra shit gotta go,
She probably dont know that i fucked her friend.

If she ask about it, Imma be like Blah Blah Blah Blah.
If she try to argue wit me imma be like Blah Blah Blah Blah
Tryna get back wit me, i be like Hell Nah Nah Nah
If yeen talking bout no money im like blah Blah Blah Blah"

I bobbed my head to RichHomies joint Blah Blah Blah. I was on my way to the trap to handle some buisness, My nigga Slim said we got some niggas fucking with my money and i dont like the sound of that.

I pulled my Rover into the driveway and hoped out, making sure my .45 was on my waist, then headed inside.

"Wassup Boss" man man Jay nodded as he let me in.

I nodded then went to my office where all my workers supposed to be, this shit finna get handled now. I pushed the door opened and walked in. I went behind my desk and took a seat in my chair, proped my feet up on my desk and sat back, putting my hands behind my head, trying to be as calm as possible.

I looked out into the room full of these men and woman and two caught my eye.

I grabbed my .45 and shot both of em between the eyes.

"J-man , Nino Clean this shit up" i said getting up and walking out the room. I headed to the supply room to check on everything, then i was out. I had shit to do today.

"Asking where im at you so annoyin' , asking bout my racks you so annoyin'
Damn you so annoyin'
All up in my face you so annoyin'
Im trynna count this cake bitch you annoyin'
Damn you so annyoin' " (So Annoying- Speaker Knockerz)

I heard my phone ringing in the cup holder. I knew that was Talishas ass, she the only hoe i gave that ring tone too, Always blowing me up and shit like she's my bitch. I sighed before answering

"What?"

"Damn, thats how you answer the phone now daddy?" she replied, suducement all in her voice.

"What chu want man?"

"I want you King" i already knew her ass was smiling, all grinny grinny and shit.

"Nah, im busy" i replied before hanging up. Talisha was one of the messiest hoes i ever fucked wit. Shawty had Zero walls, None, Nada, Zip. I dont know what the fuck was going through my head when i first fucked her, but my hormones was getting the best of a nigga.

I threw my phone on the seat and rode over to my Nigga Bullet's house. We been rolling together since 6th grade. Had eachothers backs everytime one of us was caught up in something. He was like the brother i never had.

I pulled into his driveway and hoped out my whip, making my way to his door, then invited myself in.

"B , where you at?" i yelled kicking my J's off.

"G-Room" he yelled back. I walked off twords the G-room and seen this nigga playing 2k14

I grabbed the other controller and sparked up a L, hitting it and playing the game with this nigga.

"Why you didnt come to the meeting?" i asked inhaling the blunt.

"Cause i been handling shit man. My sister just got back, and i been chillin with her." he replied taking the L from me.

"You dont have no damn sister B" i said exhaling the smoke.

"I do, You just dont know about her" he said puffing more.

"Tell me bout her" he nodded, holding the smoke in then letting it out, handing me the Blunt back.

"Shes the only sibling i got besides Jr that have the same parents. When my moms and pops split up, he took her with him, and i stayed with moms. We didnt want to leave eachother, but thats what it came down to. My dad found a new girl, then had Jr. We kept in touch, she just never visited, but she back now for good." he said sitting back in the couch.

"Whats her name?" i asked inhaling the L

"Godance" he replied, "Thats a real unique name Godance, Thats dope " i thought to myself

I exhaled the smoke and coughed

"How old is she?"

"23, man she done grew up on a nigga" i nodded in his response. Just as we finished the dub, the front door opened and a sweet voice filled the house.

"Camern im back" it said. Camern was His actual name, but B or Bullet was his street.

"a'ight im in the G-room" he replied starting the game back up. I heard her walking twords us, then she came in. We made eyes contact and she looked at me then smiled.

"Here ya snacks" she said taking her eyes off me, and handing B a bag and ploping down beside him.

This nigga fatass went right into the bag and started devouring his shit.

"Damn B you not gone share?" i asked, i was high asf and starving.

He looked at me with a mug before tossing me a swiss roll "Thanks B" he nodded

"Oh, yeah theres Wings in the Kitchen" Godance said. Camern got his fat ass up and went to it.

It was a silence before she decided to break it."Im Godance, whats ya name?"

"King is my street name, but you can call me Kashmere or Kash"

"Oh your a druglord too huh?" she asked looking at me. Man her eyes were hypnotizing. You could get lost all day in them. They were green, with specks of grey in them, and they were big chinky eyes.

"You can say that" i smirked, still looking in her eyes. She was bad asf.

"So thats how you know Camern?"

"Nah, i knew him since we was boys, then we just started the drug game togehter" she nodded then B came back in. With 2 plates and handed me one, with a 40.

We all chilled for a couple more hours, smoking and eating and shit. Then B fell asleeo and it was only me and Godance. We were watching Bestman Holiday.

I was bored so i just wanted to fuck wit er. So i scooted closer to her and she looked at me like i was stupid.

"Why you so close nigga? Ever heard of personal space?" she asked scooting away from me.

"Nah" i said scooting closer to her licking my lips.

"Nigga" she huffed rolling her eyes. I found that cute.

"What?" I asked scooting all the way over gripling her waist and sitting her in my lap.

"Boy let me go" she whispered and squirmmed trying to get.

"Nah cause i know you dont want me to" i smirked kissing her neck.

She started shifting her position on my lap and i knew i was turning her ass on. I laughed then picked her up off my lap and set her back on the couch. I got up and went to the other couch.

She glared at me like i just killed her damn dog.

"Goodnight" i laughed, before turning over and dozing off.

*COMING IN FEBRUARY* Vote and Comment Excuse any mistakes.