◑Three◑

_King_

Its been 3 months since that shoot out with Zane and his boys. B been stressed out trynna find out where them niggas hidding. He been keeping his eyes on Godance 24/7. Boy never let her out his site unless she with me. Me and Godance gotten closer since then. I know yall wondering why i aint cuff shawty yet, but nows not the time. I do want to, but i dont know, i just dont feel like its the right time.

"Aye King, Come here real quick" B said thru the entercom. I was in my office looking threw some paper work of possible new Connects, because the one we have right Now is nowhere to be found and thats a problem.

"Wassup?" i asked walking into the Survalience room.

"Aye man, come look at this Shit." he said moving so i could see. What tf is this shit?" i asked looking closer.

"Man, Gunz gave me this clip today. You know them niggas is the ones that shot up my shit. Them niggas been hiding out at a old ass Warehouse. Gunz said theu be out early in the day moving weight, then They come back, and Lay low for the rest of the night" he said filling me in.

"So what you wanna do?" i asked. "What tf do it look like i wanna do?" he asked taking the tape out. "Well then tonight its settled. We can go at 12" i said. He nodded and we dapped up then he left. I went back to my office and finished thru the paper work and looked over some of the Traps finances, then called it a Day and Left. I decided to give a Godance a visit. I know she bores, considering the fact that B made her quit her job, and Doesnt let her go anywhere, without Me or Him with her. I stopped at Wings Etc first and grabbed us some shit to eat, Then made my way Over to B's house.

I pulled up, Cutting the engine to my car, Stepping out and walking twords the door. I rang the doorbell, cause i couldnt get my key out considering i had all this shit in my hands. The door opened and Godance let me in. "Hey Bighead" she smiled closing the doot behind her, following me to the kitchen. "Wassup ma" i said  bending down and hugging her tiny frame. Godance wasnt all that skinny, She had a nice ass, and Avarage C- cupped Breast, but she was Short as hell, with tiny hips.

"Ooooo, You brought food" she said digging threw the bags. "Fat ass" i say mushing her head. "Whatever boy, What you doing here, anyway?" she asked grabbing her food and walking to the den. "What i cant just chill with my girl?" i smirked. She lookesd at me and sat down on the couch. "Boy whatever" she laughed. I laughed too, and turned on the T.v to BET where Set It Off was playing.

"Where B at?" i asked pulling her onto my lap. "I dont know, werent you just with him?" she asked resting her head on my chest. "Yeah, but i thought that nigga came home" i said grabbing my phone out my pocket. I sent B a quick text letting him know i was with Godance, and he said Ok, and he On his way now. I put my phone back and chilled with G untill B came back.

I woke up ad Checked my phone seeing it was 11:00 Godance was laid out ontop of me, sleep. I picked her up and carried her to her room, kissing her forehead, coming out the room and closing the door.

I walked over to B's Room and seen that nigga getting suited up. I walked im, going over to his closet getting Some black pants, Black sweater, Black Timbs and a bullet proof vest. Id get him some more later. Nows time for buissness.

"I called LilRay and he gone come watch the House, and make sure Godance safe until we get back" he said lacing up his shoes. "Aight" i nodded. "Yo, wassup with you and Godance?" he asked looking at me. I smirked and shrugged "Nothing, man" i said strapping my gun to my waist. He eyed me then smacked his lips "Yeah iight nigga, Better be Nothing" he said. I laughed and walked out the room going outside to the car. "Wassup King" i nodded at LilRay and got inside the car, followed by B. I started it up and we made our way to see them niggas.

I parked a couple blocks down from the Warehouse and turned the car off. B got out and i followed. We walked around the side of the Warehouse and found a door. Surprisingly it wasnt locked. "Dumb ass niggas" i thought. We walked inside taking in our surroundings "Aight so theres only 2 of them niggas, Lets split up" B said. I nodded and walked the opposite way. This warehouse wasnt even big. It was actually small, Like a 1 story house.

I made my way around a corner and seen a door, The light was on inside the room, so somebody must of been i there. I turned the knob and the door opened. I Walked further into the room and seen steam coming from another door. I opened that one, and The nigga was in the shower. I Walked back out into the other room and Turned the light off and waited for the nigga to come out. I aint trynna see no other nigga naked, tf.

Once he came out, he tried turning on the light, but i pointed the gun to his temple  and turned the light on myself.

"Who the fuck are you?" he asked backing up into a wall. "Where tf is Zane?" i asked pushing the gun deeper upon his skull. "Nigga i aint telling you shit" he said mugging me. "Aight" i nodded. I gave this nigga a hot one, right between his eyes. I heard another gunshot and made my way to wherevr i heard it from. When i got there B was standing over some nigga with a bullet wound to his arm. "So you not gone speak?" B asked him. "Fuck you" the man said. B nodded, then shot him In his dome. He looked over at me "Lets go man" i nodded then we found our way back out. I went back to the truck grabbing the Gasoline, i went back inside the Warehluse and poured it all over. I lit a blunt, then took a few puffs, then threw it on the ground and left leaving the place to burn.

Once i dropped B off at home, I drove to my crib, and cut the Engine getting out going inside. I went upstairs, and took a shower, then got into my King sized bed. I sighed rolling over. Its nights like these where i wished that whenever i came home from shit like this, my lady would be up waiting for me. I wished i had a Queen to fall asleep next to everynight, and i wished that Queen was Godance. Im gone have to make her mine, real quick.

I sighed again, before turning out the light and dozing off.

Finallllly updated. Hope yall liked it. Vote and Comment for me.