◑Two◑

_Kashmere_

"Wassup?" i asked answering my phone. It was Godance.

"Can you come over?" she asked real low,i could barley hear her ass. but it kinda had me woried. I mean yeah i like her and all, but im not trynna get in my feelings and shit.

"Wassup? you aight?" i asked as i slipped my shoes on.

"Yeah, i just need someone to vent to." she said sighing."But if your busy i understand"

"Nah, it aint no thang. Imma be there in 5. You need anything?" i asked grabbing the keys to my Monte Carlo going into the garage.

"No, but do you know where Camern is? I havent seen him since this morning, and hes not answering his phone" she said after i heard shuffling.

"Nah, but ill call him and see whats up, But im on my way aight?" i said as i pulled out of the driveway.

"Ok" was all she said before she hung up. Im lowkey concerned cause Godance is always loud and happy. She sounded sad as hell on the phone, i hope aint nobody fucking with her cause like i said im feeling her, and dont nobody fuck with mine. Yeah i said Mine. Godance is my girl, she just dont know it yet.

I stoped at the little mini mart by B's house and grabed some snacks. Every girl loves chocolate right? I grabbed reese, snickers, butterfingers, Doritos, and some drinks. I paid for everything then made my way back to my car. I started it up and was about to pull off when B texted me.

B: Aye bruh what you getting into?

"Nothing, im finna go comfort yo sister. Sum wrong with er. Where yo black ass at?"

B: Whats wrong with her? And im handling buissness, dont worry bout me lil nigga.

"Watch out B, and I dont know im finna go find out."

B: aight man. Dont try no shit with my sister nigga. Imma be back tomorrow though. Tell her imma call her.

"No promises lil nigga and aight i got chu"

B: Nigga ill shoot cho dick off if you touch my sister. Keep playin'

I laughed out loud and locked my phone making my way to B's house.

I pulled in the drive way and grabbed the snacks and walked into the house cause im that nigga.

"Camern?" Godance called from the living room.

"Nope" i called back. Making my way to the living room to see her sprawled out on the couch. I went over and handed her the bag and she sat up crissed crossed and  moved the hair from her face. I couldnt help but to admire her beauty. Godance was differnt from all these others hoes i fucked with. She got respect for her self and i repect that. I must of been staring for a while cause she hit me in the back if the head.

"Damn G, what was that for?" i asked mugging her.

"I was asking if you talked to Camern, and you wasnt answering me so." she said shrugging her shoulders and biting into a snicker.

"Yeah, he said he coming back tomorrow and hes gonna call yo heavy handed ass later" i said propping my feet up on the table and leaning back into the couch.

She smacked her teeth and rolled her eyes."I am not heavy handed, you just a pussy."

"Whatever man hands. So wassup? Why you all in ya feelings?" i asked pulling her in my lap, as i played in her hair.

"Im scared Kash, I really am." she sighed as i felt a tear roll down my leg.

I turned her around so she was straddling me and pulled her into me, as she cried into my neck.

"Tell me what happend Godance, i cant help you if i dont know" i said rubbing her back.

"He-Hes b-back" she cried. Who back?

"Baby whos back?" it slipped out before i could catch myself. She lifted up her head and looked at me wierdly. See this what i was talking about. She got a nigga feeling soft, calling her baby and shit. But i mean that one slipped out.

She got off my lap and sat next to me on the couch.

"Listen, I didnt mean-" i started to say but she cut me off.

"No, its ok. You dont have to apologize." she said wiping her eyes and laying her head on my chest. I decided on my better judgement not to touch her.

"Can you hold me?" she asked taking me by surprise, but i did as she asked and she cuddled into my chest.

"So uh, who, whos back?" i asked playing with her hair again.

she took a minute before reponse "Mesiah" she said coldly with no emotion in her voice what so ever.

"Whos that? That nigga touched you or some?" i asked getting mad. Hell yeah im protevtive over her. Like i said shes mine and nobody fucks with mine.

She looked up at me and her eyes got glossy.

"Godance dont cry, tell me what happend" i said wiping the tears away from her eyes.

"He, Use to, Use to" her breathing became quicker and she started sweating.

"Its ok Godance, Calm down. Im right here. Im here. Calm down" i said holding her close and rubbing her theigh.

Her breathing began to smooth and she calmed down a little. She looked up at me and just stared. She began to lean in as i did the same, but before our lips met the door bust down and shots were being fired.

In reflex i pushed Godance down by the couch and pulled my 44 from my waist and started busting caps.

I looked down and Godance wasnt there anymore.

"Shit!" i whispered. I took the path down the hallway and out the back door, making sure nobody was following me. I ran around to the front to see Godance ducked low in the bushes.

"Godance, come on." i called out but she didnt move.

"Godance" i called again, but she still didnt move.

I walked to where she was and neeled down to see she was bleeding from her side and her body was cold.

"Godance stay awake babygirl, Your gonna be fine. You a G, you can take it" i breathed out picking up her fragile body and running to my car.

"Godance stay awake babygirl, you gotta stay awake" i said trying to keep my calm. Zane is going to far and hes gonna get his.

I placed her body in the back seat and ran around to the passenger side backing out of the drive way and speeding twords the hospital.

"Help! My girl been shot. I need a damn nurse!" i yelled running through the doors of the e.r

Doctors and Nurses flodded me and grabbed Godance from my arms placing her on the bed and rolling her away. I tried to go back with her but they wouldnt let me.

"Ayo B Bring yo ass back. Zane and some of his Boys shot up yo spot and they shot Godance. Im at the hospital right now with the rest of the crew. We doing something we aint did in a while. Praying for her man, but she lost alot of blood, and its not looking too good. I sent some niggas out to go look for Zane, but my main priority is Godance right now G." i texted B and locked my phone putting my hands in my head.

Godance better make it out this hospital alive or its gone be World War 3 in Atlanta. B already lost her once and i know its gone break Boy heart if he loose her again permaintily....

Yaaaaaaaas i finally updated. I wasnt feeling this chapter like that, but what yall think? Anyway i also changed the cover so tell me what yall think of that too. Thanks guise.