◑ Five ◑

I didnt finish the last chapter, and accidenty posted it lmfao, but imma just skip to a week later from the date. AND im changing King's real name to Carter, instead of Kashmere. I dont really like the name Kashmere cause it doesnt really fit him, but anyway heres you chap.

∞ Carter ∞

I was on my way to check out a couple of the traps and see hoe evrything was going. Me and B sent some of our workers to go look around for Zane, while we handled whatever else we had to do. I drove over to the East Side Trap and parked in the yard, getting out and greeting some of the niggas on the outside, before heading in.

"Wassup King?" Cory said dapping my up. "Wassup? How everything going over here?" i ask as i walked to the back to see everything being bagged up. "Good, Good" he responded. I nodded and checked a few more things before heading out. I hoped in my ride and crused around the city. My phone rang from the passenger seat and i reached over and answered it w/o looking at the caller I.D.

"Speak" i said as i turned down my music.

"Boy you better watch you talking to like that, Im not one your friends Carter" my mom said causing me to chuckle. "My bad ma, wassup?" i asked "Nothing, i miss my son, you never come see me anymore" she pout. "Im sorry ma, ive just been busy, you at home?" i ask, pulling into B's driveway. "Yes, with your Cousin Tameka and her daughter Krystal." she says, i nod. "Ok, ma ill be there soon, imma bring a friend" i say getting out the car and walking up the Steps, then into the house. "Ok, baby see you soon" she says. We hung up and i found Godance watching T.V in the Den. "Wassup Godance?" [A/N: if yall dont know how to pronouce her name its God- ance, not Go-Dance, lmao ] "Hey Carter" she smiled as she gave me a hug. "Im going over to my moms, you wanna come?" i ask as i drapped my arm around her. "Sure" she smiled. " aight well go get dressed, and hurry up" i say. She rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs. I kicked my feet up on thr table then turned to Espn while i waited for her. After about 35 minutes she finally came down. She was wearing a white floral shirt, with a black cardigan sweater, white tru religion jeans, and black Comat boots. He hair was straight and she wore her black RalphLauren hat. "Ready?" i asked, she nodded and we headed out. I opened her door for her, then she got in, i got in on my side then pulled off.

As we pulled up into my Moms driveway i seen Tameka's car. I parked behind hers and got out, helping Godance out. I grabbes her hand and lead us up to her doorstep then knocked. When my mom opened up the door, she looked over at Godance and smiled before she let us in. "Hey, Ma" i say embracing her in a hug. "Hey baby, who's this beautiful young lady?" she asked looking over at Godance. "This is Camern's sister Godance" i say. "Camern? I didnt know he had a sister, Oh well im Momma E, its nice to meet you baby" she said as she gave Godance a hug. "Its nice to meet you too" Godance said as i grabbed her hand and we all went into the living room where Tameka was playing with Krystal. " Hey Cuzzo" i say going over to give Tameka a hug, and kiss Krystal on her forhead. "Hey big Cousin. Whos this?" she asked smiling at Godance. "Im Godance" she said cutting me off as Tameka gave her a welcoming hug.

They continued their coverstaion as my mom pulled me into the kitchen. " Shes a very beautiful lady son" Ma, said as she leaned against the counter. "Yeah she is" i smiled. "You like her dont you?" she asked. I nodded " Yeah, i have some plans on making her my lady ma, soon, real soon" i smiled. She nodded and we walked back into the living room. "You ready to go?" i ask as Godance stood up. She nodded and my Mom and Tameka gave her a hug before we left.

"Were we going Carter? Im sleepy" she whined as we drove the oposite direction of B's house. "My house" i replied simply. She nodded and turned her head to look out the window. Once we arrived at my gate i entered the code and the large gates opened. I drove down the path to the circular driveway, then turnes the car off, and looked over at a sleeping Godance. I got out and walked over to her side and picked her up bridal style, closing her door with my foot, then walked up the steps of my home. I opened the door and closed it back with my foot before walking upstairs to my room. I walked over to the bed and laid her down. I went over to my dresser and got a Big shirt out then walked back over to Godance and somehow without waking her up, changed her into it. I grabbed my Polo Boxers then went i to the bathroom for a shower. After my shower i got out and slipped into my boxers before climbig into bed with Godance and wrapping my arms around her. I pulled her close and ahe snuggled into my chest. "Goodnight Beautiful" i mumbled before falling into a peaceful slumber.

Excuse any mistakes, it might seem a little rushed, but i really was in a hurry to write this chapter lbs, but Vote and Comment. Also if you didnt read the top, I said im Changing Kings Real name to Carter instead of Kashmere.

-King finally got his Queen?

-Momma E likes Godance?

-Tameka?

-Carter gonna make Godance his?