◑Four◑

_King_

Its been a week since we've killed those two Niggas, and Zane still aint nowhere to be found. If you ask me, i think he being a bitch and hiding out somewhere in the islands, but imma find out. Right now i was on my way to Take Godance out for Lunch.

I pulled up to B's crib and parked the car, getting out. Godance came out, looking good. She had on a Black Leather sheer Maxi skirt, a Cocaine white sleeveless turtle neck Croptop, Black Louibuton pumps, Her hair was bone straight, and she topped it all off with a MK bag and a Womans Rolex. "Hey KashyPooh" she smiled hugging my torso. "Wassup Goddy" i laughed. One day she came up with the Name KasyPooh, so i let it slide. Only for her though. We walked back to my car, I opened the pasenger door for her, letting her in, then closing the door. I got back in on my side, then pulled off.

Once we arrived at Machévali's, I parked the car, turning it off. We both got out, and i took her hand.

"Table for 2" i said walking up to the Reseptionist. "Right this way" she smiled. We followed her to a table and she places our menus down. I pulled out Godance chair, and she smiled sitting down. I walked back over to my seat and then a waiter came. "May i get you two anything to drink?" he asked taking out his notepad. "Yeah, can you bring us a bottle of the HouseWhiteWine, thanks" i said.He nodded and wrote that down. "Ok, You ready to order, or do i need to come back?" he asked. "Were ready" i say. "May i have the Oven Roasted Potato, with Sesame steamed Chicken, Grilled asparagus and a Ceaser salad?" Godance asked closing her menu. "Sure thing miss" he smiled, writing down her order. "Can i have the Grilled Surllion steak w/ oven roasted peppers, Fried Potatoes, and a Blooming Onion?" i asked closing my menu too. "Right away sir. Ill be back with your drinks." i nodded and he walked away.

I turned to look over at Godance and she smiled. "Thanks for taking me out the house today Kashmere, I be so bored and lonely" she laughed. "Its all good baby, what you want to do after this?" i asked as the waiter came back with our drinks. She shrugged and took a sip of her wine "It doesnt matter to me" i nodded, and shortly after, the waiter came back with our food, ad we dug in. "Aye that looks good, let me get a bite" i said looking at her plate. She gave me that "Nigga please" look, and i smacked my lips and took some anyway. "Kashmereeee" she whined. I laughed and she muged me. I shruged and continued eating my food. After we were both done, the waiter came back with the bill. I helped Godance out her seat and we walked to the front and i paid the bill.