Ch 20

"So you want her to be your daughter?" The older man asked in disbelief as he picks up the pen again. "Yeah, I want her to be my daughter" Mark replied placing both of his hands on the desk, "all righty than, now all you have to do is singe it" the older man said passing the pen over. With a nod Mark takes the pen out of the man hands and started to singe the bottom of the paper "there now she's officially your little girl" the man said looking at Mark with a smile. "I better get going, thanks for changing it" Mark said giving the older man a smile, "your welcome, just take good care of her" the man replied giving Mark a worried look."Don't worry I well" Mark replied giving the older man a reassuring smile as he then made his way over to the door, "good, well you better get going to tell he the good news" the older man said with a smile.

Time Skip

As Mark walks through the door he saw Macey sitting there watching tv "hey sweetie we need to talk" Mark said walking over to the little girl as he rubs the back of his neck. "What is it master" Macey asked in confusion as she watches the massive man
walking over to her, "your not my pet anymore" Mark replied as he gently lifts her up. When Macey heard that tears started to fill her eyes "you don't want
me any more!" Macey cried out, "let me finish ok sweetie" Mark said with a smile as he gently wipes the tears out of her eyes.

"Ok finish" Macey replied as she grabbed a hold of his massive finger and pulled it into a firm hug, "well sweetie, like I was saying your not pet anymore because I got the papers changed from pet to daughter" Mark replied causing the young child to gaps.