Chapter ❷

Chapter 

            “Who.the.hell.are.you?” Inulit pa nito, only in English with a swear. She blinked her eyes.

            “At sino ka rin?” After gathering her wits, she asked back with raised brows, hands on her hips. Narinig niyang napasinghap ang mga tao sa paligid niya. Ano bang nangyayari? May mali ba sa sitwasyon? She was only rescuing the guy being assaulted without pity by this dark guy before everyone.

            “Kaninong kapatid ba to?” Sumigaw ito, his dark gaze looked around.

            “Sorry, she’s a newbie here,” narinig niyang ang boses ni Ivanna sa likod niya, kasunod nito ang paghila nito sa kamay niya.

            “Ano ka ba naman?” Pagalit at pabulong nitong sabi sa kanya habang hila hila ang kanyang kamay. “Hay naku, buti na lang pinaalis ka niya,” dagdag pa nito na parang maiyak.

            “Bakit gate ba siya?” Pabiro niyang sagot.

            “Ano ka ba? Basta ang hirap ipaliwanag,” napakamot ito sa ulo. “He’s dangerous.”

            “Obvious naman eh,” kalmado niyang sagot. “And?”

            “He’s ruthless.”

            “Kita ko nga.”

            “He’s a psycho,” she hissed. Seriously?

            “Then why is he still studying?”

            “Because he wants to, he gets what he wants Poppy.” Sagot nito sa kanya.

            “I can manage that,” she smiled at her. “Why did you guys say he’s dangerous?” she voiced out. They’re already seated on the bench away from the students.

            “Because he is…” hindi na natapos ni Ivanna ang kanyang paliwanag nang may dumating na dalawang babae, ang isa nakamini skirt na white which she paired with a tight pink halter top, the other girl wore stripes long sleeves she paired with a long plaid skirt, she has also glasses in her eyes, her very black silky straight hair ran down her spine. After checking them out, she figured out that they’re total opposite.

            “Hi there love,” the miniskirt girl greeted enthusiastically, while the other girl just waved her hand and smiled thinly. “You’ve got company Vanny baby,” she pouted, her company studied her closely.

            “Hi,” Poppy greeted them. “I’m Poppy,” she stretched out her hand.

            “I’m Shane,” the new girl named Shane took her hand while smiling widely, she nudged her company who later said, “I’m Louise, call me Lou,” the obviously shy girl smiled again, timidly, while Shane’s smile was bold.

            “Pasensya ka na Poppy, mga kaibigan ko yan sila,” Sabi ni Ivanna na nasa tabi niya.

            “Very nice to meet you two,” sabi niya kina Shane at Louise.

            “Ditto,” they uttered in unison.”You must be a transferee?” Tanong ni Shane.

            “Yeah,” she answered back.

            “At nagpasabog na agad dito.” At pasabog naman ni Ivanna na ikinagulat nung dalawa.

            “Talaga? Anyari?” Lumuluwa na ang mata ni Shane na nakacontact lens yata habang nagtatanong ito.