Chapter 8

3 weeks left into I'm finally done with school I can't wait rumors have been getting to me not really but people keep talking about Liam being my boyfriend something I feel Stacy started knowing me and Liam have a past or that I had a crush on him after class Liam picked me up from school

with Stephen and Ava we went to McDonald's Liam and Stephen ordered for while me and Ava found a booth me and Ava were talking about shoes Ava wanted to get when Zander and the senior on the football team come in with there cheerleader girlfriends

I saw them and wanted to leave knowing Zander was looking at me I could feel it even though I didn't dear look back at him we haven't spoke since the meeting with his parents almost 3 months ago but lately I've been feeling him stare at me during class and it's creeping me out "here you go"

I look up at Liam as he hands me my Big Mac and fries with my villa milkshake we all were eating Liam was seating next to me we were sharing food since I couldn't finish my Big Mac and he kept stealing my fries I didn't mind since I was eating all his chicken nuggets we ended up steal Stephen fries since him and Ava were to busy making out to notice

"you have something on your face" Liam says he whips want looks like ketchup with his thumb off the side of my lips and licks it "eww your disgusting" he comes to my ear "would you rather me lick it off your face" he says I laugh his weirdness off "no but I have a feeling you would have done it anyway"

I sat back in his ear we both laugh were weird "can I speak to you" I looked up to see Zander looking at me of course I was caught off Guard "I'm yeah" I say getting up "I'll be right back"

I say mostly to Liam but new Ava and Stephen were looking at me now I followed Zander to the bathroom where people could see us but not hear us "you with that dude" Zander says looking at me crazily calm "no"

I say feeling uncomfortable "then why is he staying at your house Stacy says he's your friend from when you were kids that you have a crush on him" him saying all of this is catching me off Guard I thought he didn't care about me and know his stocking me "were just friends"I say he comes to my ear making me get chills "she also told me your dream"

he says I was shocked "to bad I ruined it isn't it have you told him your pregnant with my child" I say nothing "of course you haven't he isn't going to want you"

"I don't even want you who is going to want used goods especially when he finds out I had you first to bad he couldn't get to you first I'll always be your first and you'll always be some random slut to me who's black and is carrying a basterd child I want nothing to do with you stupid bitch"

he says with a very calm voice "I gave you nothing you took it from me" I say deadly low making his calm face drop not thinking I would say it

"so don't come at me minding my business thinking you can talk to me any kind of way just because your fucking jealous I'm not Stacy and I'm not one of your ass kissing fake ass friends don't speak to me unless it about our child you clown ass son of a bitch"

I say walking away leaving him looking stupid in the face "you okay" Stephen says I grabbed my stuff "yeah let's just go"

I say they only nod and we leave I don't look at Zander again I don't know want reason he has for getting jealous but I honestly don't care him saying those things to me were beyond upsetting especially when I've done nothing to him and avoided talking to him up until now

When I got home I went up into my room frustrated thinking about it he was right I have been scared to tell Liam I started cleaning my room not knowing what to do with myself "is he your boyfriend" I turned to look at Liam and mentally yell what is this man period day "no he's not my boyfriend" he seats on my bed "your Ex"

I shake my head cleaning off my dresser "no Liam we never had that kind of relationship" Liam stands up "so you don't have a boyfriend" he questions "no I haven't had a boyfriend since middle school which was years ago" I say finally finished cleaning my room "oh really so I can finally do this"

he says I turned to him confused as to want he's talking about "what are you-" before I could finish my sentence Liam stood in front of me I looked up at him as he leaned down and kissed me making the knots in my stomach go away