Strip Poker *smut*

(Enjoy this ridiculously long smut-filled chapter!!)

"A deals a deal, pammy. Why don't you follow through and take it off!" The joker sneered as he slammed both palms on the table.

"No way! You totally rigged the game, let me see your sleeves," Ivy hissed.

The boys were playing a friendly game of poker...until Harley and Ivy had decided to join. Then it got interesting.

The Joker laughed out, nearly falling out of his chair.
"Oh you insult me, red! I don't have a need for tricks or cheats when I'm playing against you, ahahahaha!!" He burst out laughing again.

"Puddin, stop being so mean!" Harley lightly scolded. "But its true red, you gotta take off your bra!"
Inwardly, Harley was just as ecstatic as the boys. Ivy was her best friend but there were times when the seductive redhead would turn her on more than she'd like to admit.

Ivy looked around her in disgust as the people surrounding her were now watching lecherously, waiting for so much as a flinch from her.
She sighed and stood up, and everyone at the table lifted their heads.

The Joker and Harley, sitting side by side,  eagerly waited for her to remove her bra and have it strewn  on the floor with the rest of her clothes.

Penguin puffed on his cigar incessantly as he focused on Ivy's exposed pale skin, her curvy figure now illuminated under the fluorescent lights right above the table.
The Riddler had his arms stretched out, clutching the edge of the table as his jaw dropped at the sight of Ivy's body.

At this point, all she had on was her shirt, bra and olive colored panties.

She lifted her shirt slowly, swaying her hips side to side, lifting it over her head slowly and throwing it onto the floor. After briefly making eye contact with each person at the table, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

Harley and the men watched hungrily as the bra straps fell freely off her shoulders and the bra itself quickly fell to the floor.
There she stood, her long red locks covering portions of her supple breasts but her nipples remained exposed.

She looked away with a blush.

"Oh red, look at those puppies!" Harley exclaimed as she stood up quickly, making her chair fall behind her. The Joker observed Harley's behavior and smirked.

"Go ahead Harls, show her how much you appreciate them," he spoke with a sadistic grin

Harley suddenly leaned over the table and cupped both breasts in her hands, giving a sharp squeeze.
Surprised, Ivy immediately stepped back and glared at the girl.
"What are you doing!?" She practically yelled.