Chapter Two

YOUR POV

*next day*

"Y/N-ah! You're going to be late for school!" my eomma called me from the kitchen.

Ugh! This sucks! I don't want to go to school! I went downstairs I grabbed a toasted bread and I was about to open the door suddenly my appa called me.

"Y/N-ah, wait for appa." appa said while putting on his jacket.

"Mwo? Waeyo?!" I asked

"I'm going to give you a ride to school." appa said.

"I can walk." I said.

"NO! I'm going to give you a ride to school. Arasseo?!" - appa

~*~

"Enjoy your first day of school honey!" my appa said and smiled at me. I gave him a fake smile that he always know. I grabbed my things and went outside the car.

As I walk through the corridor, all of the students are looking at me? suddenly....

*BOOGSH*

"Yah! Watch it?!" the guy said.

"Yah! You watch it!"  I said.

He ignored me abd walks away with his gang. I went to the classroom and I saw those guys again! As I went to my seat they are all looking at me whispering, and smirking. And a girl walks towards me. The girl looks like a good girl.

"That seat is taken." she said and smiled

"Well, yes. By me. Can't you see?" I said and smiled.

The boys laughed.

"Are you mocking me?!" she said and crossed her arms.

She us giving me a bad look?

"Aniyo~ I'm not mocking you." I said in an innocent tone.

"Oh really? Then back off b*tch! That's my seat!" she shouted

And the boys laughed again.

I stood up and find a empty seat.

*ringgg!!!!*

I was about to sit then all of the students running inside the classroom and took their seats and I'm the only one who is standing!

Then the teacher came in.

"Good Morning class." the teacher greeted .

"Good Morning Seonsaengnim!" the class greeted back.

"Miss? Come here." the teacher said while pointing at me. "This is your new classmate. Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeong haseyo!~ *waves my hand and bows* (Insert your full name) imnida~ Please treat me well."

"Okay, you can take your seat." -teacher

"Excuse me seonsaengnim, but all the seats are taken." I said and looks down.

"Oh. Mianhae~ Uhm, Mr. Oh, Can you please get a chair at the office." - teacher

O_O Mr. "Oh"? H-he's here?! When I heard the teacher said his surname my whole body freeze.

"Y/N, Follow Mr. Oh." - teacher

I saw him at the door, he was about to open it and then he looks at me. O_O He is really here!!!! I can't believe it!

I can't resist to look at him. When we are on our way back to our room. We are not talking to each other, He caught me looking at him.

He gave me a "What" look and I looked away. I took a deep breath and said.

"Annyeong! I'm Y/N." I put out my hand to shake hands with him.

He just stared at my hand and said. "I know you already introduced yourself. -_-"

"Oh yeah. hehe." I tried to laugh even if it hurts a lot. "Do you know me?" I asked.

"Yeah. You're Y/N. the new girl." he said wearing a blank face.

"Do you have a childhood friend?" I asked.

"None." he answered still wearing a blank face.

Ouch! </3 He doesn't know me?! T_T

~*~

*Lunch time*

I was walking through the corridor and on my way to the canteen.

*BOOGSH!*

"Yah!" I said while rubbing my arm.

"You again?" the guy said and smirked. He helped me to stand up and said. "What a coincidence. Maybe its fate." he said and smirked again.

"Fate?! Pssshhh. Whatever!" I said to him and rolled my eyes at him.

"Annyeong! Luhan imnida~ *bows*"

"You're the Chinese boy?" I asked.

"Ne~ ^_^ So wanna go out sometimes?" he smiled cutely.

"What?! In your dreams Chinese boy!" I said and walk away.

"Where are you going?" Luhan asked.

"You don't care!" I answered him as I continue to walk.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?!" he shouted.

"No thanks!"

He is such a playboy! Hahaha.

Luhan's POV

Annyeong~ Luhan imnida~  ^_^ I met a beautiful girl and her name is Y/N . She's cute, Looks like my new target this year! :) Oh yeah, I'm bad boy and I'm a playboy.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?!" I shouted.

"No thanks!" she said not even looking at me and continues to walk.

I smirked at what she said and I went to the classroom.

Please vote and comment. Kamsahamnida~ Sorry for the wrong grammar s :)