Chapter Four

Sehun's POV

*Next day*

Ugh! My head still hurts! I don't want to go to school.

*bzzztt bzzzztt*

"from: Ji Hyun

jagiya, Lets go to school together jebal? pick me up arasseo?"

*sighs*

"To: Ji Hyun

Mianhae~ I can't go to school my head hurts."

I replied to her.

"From: Ji Hyun

Come on babe! Jebal? ;("

Ugh! Things I do for love!

"To: Ji Hyun

Arasseo."

I went to Ji Hyun's house to pick her up and went to school.

*classroom*

I was staring at the front door then y/n came. She caught me looking at her. She smiled and waves her hand. Then somebody covered my eyes.

"Yah who is this?" I asked

Then kissed me on the cheek. It was Ji Hyun. I look at y/n and she smiles again and looks down.

~*~

*Canteen*

Me, my friends and Ji hyun are laughing because of Chanyeol hyung telling us jokes. ^^

"Excuse me." I said and left

I'm going back to the classroom to get something and suddenly my head starts to hurt again. I held my head and knelt down on the floor.

"Yah? Sehun oppa?!"

I heard y/n's voice filled with concern she came running to me and helps me stand up.

"Come on oppa, i'll take you to the clinic." she said as she put my arm around her shoulder.

*clinic*

"Kamsahamnida y/n"

"Cheonmaneyo~ ^^" she said and smiled. "Are you feeling better now?" she asked

"Ne, I'm okay now." I replied.

"This is the second time that happened to you?" she said.

"Ne~ Actually its not the second time. It happens everyday." I said and lays down on the bed.

"Jinja? Waeyo?" she asked raising her right eyebrow.

"Ne~ But not like the pain that happened to me yesterday and now its more painful than before. I don't know what happened to me." I said.

She lays down on the bed beside me.

"You said that you don't have a childhood friend?" she asked.

"*nods* But my parents always say that I have a childhood friend and I don't know what her name is.." *poker face*

her eyes widened and looks down.

"Why did you left me!" she shouted

"M-mwo?!" I asked.

"You left me without saying good bye?! We made a promise!" she shouted again.

"I don't know what you're saying?! I just met you yesterday?" I said

"Did you already forget about me?" she said and tears starts to fall on her cheeks.

I touched her forehead and neck "Are you sick?!"

"No! I miss you oppa! I really can't stay mad at you!" she cried out loud and hugs me.

My eyes widened and pushes her shoulder genlty away from me.

"Mianhae y/n but i'm not your childhood friend" I said and left.

I don't know what she is saying? I only have one childhood friend here and it's Luhan hyung.

What's wrong with Sehun?
He can't remember his childhood friend?
Lets see what will happen on the following chapters. ^^

Sorry for the boring chapter.

please vote and comment. Kamsa. ^^~