Chapter Five

Luhan's POV

I was about to go to the classroom but someone caught my attention 

she is  crying again?! I went to her and rubs her back.

"Why are you crying again?!" I asked in an annoyed tone. "I don't like seeing you cry!"

"Why are you here?!" she asked

"Isn't it obvious?! I'm comforting you. Tell me, why are you crying?"  I asked.

She burried her face on my neck still sobbing "Sehun oppa."

"Mwo? What did he do?"

She didn't answered she hugged me tight and I hugged her back.

"Come on lets go." I said and held her hand

~*~

Its time to go home I went outside the gate waiting for Y/N . Then my phone rang.

*on the phone*

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Luhan oppa, Don't wait for me I already went home. " she said

"Oh. Arasseo"

*Call ended*

I saw my friends and no sign of Sehun and Ji Hyun? Maybe their on a date?

"Yah Luhan-ssi! " Xiumin called

"Yah? What is it?" I asked

"Wanna come with us?" Suho

"Where?" I asked

"The bar?" Chanyeol

"Sure! hahahaha."

*At the Bar*

We were drinking, and laughing.

"I'm going to get my own drink now okay? The one that I like." I said and everyone laughed.

I went to the counter and there's a girl bartending while looking at me and there is a girl beside me who is drunk I was about to ask her name when she looked at me my eyes widened! It was Y/N! She's drunk!

"Yah! You said you went home!" I yelled so that she can hear me.

Its so loud in here you can't hear each other properly because of the loud music.

"What are you doing here?!" she asked and drank a bottle of beer

"I am the one who should be asking that! What are you doing here?!!! Oh never mind! Let's go!" I held her hand and went to my friends.

"Guys, I'll go now . See you tomorrow don't get too drunk guys!" I said and left.

When we went outside it was raining! We got all wet.

"Taxi!!!" I called a taxi cab and went we went inside.

I took a glance on her and she is peacefully sleeping. Then she groans and said something.

"Sehun oppa! What happened to us?! We promised that we'll never leave each other?!" she said and a tear roll down on her cheek.

She's dreaming. What promise is she talking about?! Is Sehun her past boyfriend? Sehun never talks about her? Only Ji Hyun ? I took a glance on her every second  and I see that tears are rolling down on her cheeks.

I don't know where she lives so I have no other way. I went to my house and carried her to my room.

I press the doorbell and my Ajumma opened the door.

"LuHan!!! You're soaking wet!" she said almost shouting.

"Ajumma, can you clean her up? I'm going to take a shower. And dress her up jebal?" I said and give her aegyo
"Jebal?" I said in a baby voice

She looked at me while crossing her arms.

*bbuing bbuing*

"Fine." she finally agrees

"Kamsahamnida ajumma saranghaeyo!~ I have a polo that you can put on her." I said and went into the bathroom.

~*~

When I got out from the bathroom I saw her already cleaned up and wearing my polo. I fixed her blanket and covers her whole body. I can't help but stare at her. She looks like an angel that came from heaven. My heart is beating so fast I don't know why? ___----^^^^^^-----^^^^^^-----___

I put on my pajamas and slept in the guest room.

~*~

YOUR POV

*Next day*

Ouch! My head hurts. I touched my forehead and opened my eyes and realized that this is not my room?! O_O Where am I?! I stood up and I saw my uniform on the study table clean and ironed. Then I saw what I'm wearing! A polo!!!

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" I shouted

"What happened?!" Someone opened the door and it was LuHan !!!

"You jerk!!!!" I keep punching his chest.

"Yah stop it!" he pulls me closer to him and our face is only 4 inches away

I can't help but blush. His eyes is so beautiful and his face too. I mean his face is so handsome he's like the guy that every girl dreams of.

"Blushing because I look hot in this pajamas?" he said and smirked

and snapped me out! "What did you do to me?!" I shouted and covers my body with the blanket

"I didn't do anything to you! I slept in the guest room!" He said.

"But why am I wearing this?!" I asked.

"We are soaking wet last night because of the rain! I saw you at the bar last night drunk! You said you went home! I don't know where you live so I just brought you here in my house. I remembered last night in the cab you were kissing me roughly like you wanted to have -------" I cut him off before he say that disgusting word.

"WHAT THE --?!" I said 

"Naaahhh. I'm just kidding that's not true. You were just sleeping peacefully, you smell alcohol. and you said something about Sehun." he said and sat down beside me.

"What?! What did I said?" I asked him

"You were like, 'Sehun oppa! What happened to us?! We promised that we'll never leave each other?!' " he said imitating my voice. then burst out in laughter.

"Yah! Its not funny!" i said and looked  down.

"Mianhae~ Do you have a past relationship with Sehun?" he asked

"Ne~ As BESTFRIENDS! We were Childhood friends!" i said and cried.

"Oh? But I thought I was only Sehun's childhood friend? Oh yeah~ I know why Sehun doesen't remember you!!" Luhan said

"Jinja?! Waeyo?!" I asked "Come on Luhan oppa! Tell me!" I pleaded.

What will Luhan say to You?
Lets see..... ^^

please keep reading the following chapters . kamsahamnida~

Sorry for the wrong grammars

Please vote and comment. Thank you. ^^