Chapter Eleven

Sehun's POV

*Next day*

Hmmm. I'm doing this for my family. If my memory will be back I surely will thank her. I don't want to be confused again.

*School*

"Jagiya? Why are you so quiet?" Ji hyun asked and hugs me from behind.

"Nothing." I said and kissed the top of her head.

I saw Y/N  enter the classroom with Luhan when Y/N was about to go to her seat Luhan kissed her forehead.

"Yah! Oppa!" Y/N whined giving Luhan a death glare.

Luhan laughs and pinched her nose. "You're so cute!!" he said and went to his seat.

I stared at Y/N who is silently reading a book.

"Yah who are looking at ?!" Ji hyun asked .

I didn't answered her and finally she knew who am I looking at she punched me my arm and said

"Don't look at her! Only look at me!" she said and left.

I'm still staring at Y/N and I turned my head to Luhan who is staring at her too. When I turned my head back to Y/N she was looking at me? or us? and gave us a 'What' look.

Then the teacher came.  While the teacher is discussing I can't help but stare at her.

~*~

Its already lunch time I'm waiting for Y/N outside our classroom. When she exited the classroom I pulled her at the corner.

"Yah!" she shouted

"Shhhh. Quiet!" I said.

"What do you want?" she asked raising her right eyebrow

"You're going to help me remember!" I said and held her shoulders.

"Jinja?" she said.

"Yah!!!" I whined.

"Haha. Just kidding. Come on." she laughed and held my hand.

When she held my hand my heart beats faster like the first time I met Ji Hyun? Ughh! No way!

*School garden at the back of the school*

"Is your ankle better now?" I asked.

"Ne~" she smiled and nods

"I'm sorry I hurt you." I said and looks down.

"Nah, gwaenchana~" she said.

"Okay." I said and looked at her.

"You remembered your favorite bubble tea?" she asked as she climb up the tree

"Ne~ Its chocolate. I liked it since my umma bought it for me" i answered.

"You know what, When we were kids we love bubble tea so much and we always buy chocolate flavor." she said and chuckled.

"Tell me more. What do we do when we were kids?" I asked.

"Uhm, Actually we play in our favorite place. Oh wait do you have a ring like this?" She asked and showed me her ring.

My eyes widened when I saw the ring.

"Ne~" I said and showed her mine.

"This ring is our friendship ring you bought this for us. Its an infinity ring right? You explained it to me why it is  infinity because you want our friendship to never last." she said.

I looked down feeling so bad that I said that because it never came true.

"What else?" I asked.

"Later I'll show you our favorite place. I actually don't go there anymore when you left me its for the best of me so that I can forget the pain you caused me and forget you." She said and looked down

I climbed up the tree and sit there beside her. I cupped her cheeks and looked at her. tears are forming in her eyes and a tear roll down on her cheek. I wiped the tear away with my thumb and said to her.

"Hmmm. Don't cry." and I hugged her.

She hugged me back crying.

~*~

Luhan's POV

I keep finding Y/N but no sign of her. I'm so tired I went to the school garden at the back of the school to see if she's there and i'll rest there too.

I went inside and when I looked up my whole body cannot move. O_O I saw Y/N and Sehun up on the tree hugging while Y/N is crying. I looked at them and left.

Ouch! I clutch my heart because of the pain. Like someone stabbed me. But why here? *points at his heart* Why do I feel down even though I'm not? I don't know what I'm feeling right now.

Will You be successful in helping Sehun remember? Is Luhan starting to fall inlove with you?

Lets see what will happen on the following chapters!

sorry for the wrong grammars.

Please Vote and Comment. Kamsa~^^