Chapter Seven

Sehun's POV

"Sehun oppa, Can we talk?" -Y/N

"Sure." I nodded.

She held my hand that made me shock because my girlfriend might be looking.

"Just make it quick. My girlfriend might see us." I said and crossed my arms.

"Oppa, I know why your  head hurts! And I know why you can't remember me !" she said.

"What?!" I asked

"You had an accident when you were a kid! You ran away from home in states because you broke a promise to your bestfriend. That made you feel bad. " She said.

"Ugh! Here we go again!" I sighed and rolled my eyes .

"I'm your bestfriend Sehun oppa!" She held my arm.

"Stop it!" I said in a calm voice

"Sehun oppa, I'll help you remember!" she starts to cry

I was about to walk out until she went in front of me.

"Get out of the way. -___-" I said not looking at her.

"Sehun oppa jebal?! I will help you!" she pleaded

"I have a new life now! Past is past and it will never be back!" I said.

"Oppa jebal!!!!" she cried

"STOP IT WILL YOU!" I shouted and pushed her on the side making her fall down really hard.

I stopped. And I looked at her still crying not because of the pain.

"I-I'm so---" I was cut off by Luhan's punch.

"She's trying to help you bring your memory back!" he said in anger and punches me again. "Don't you want that!?" he punches me again this time its so hard that made me fall on the floor.

"Luhan oppa, Stop it." Y/n said .

"But he ---" He was cut off by y/n

"Aniyo~ gwaenchana/kwaenchana~" she said and tries to stand up but failed.

"Y/N-ah!!" Luhan shouted and helps you stand up. "This is not over yet ! This time I'll forget that you're my bestfriend." he said and they left.

Uggghhh!! What's happening to me! I lost my memory because of the accident and now Luhan hyung my bestfriend!  T_T

Will Sehun remember his past or will he just stay and live his new life ?

Let's find out on the following chapters! ^__^

Please vote and comment. Kamsa.~

Sorry for the wrong grammars.^_^v