Operation Cyberbuddy

We're proud to announce that our first project is in the making!!!

Operation Cyberbuddy is going to be a big part of our movement, and the first step in our Anti-Bully zone protection/eliminate bullying projects. This project will be centered around giving those who are going through any sort of problem, or hard time in their life, where they don't know where to turn, a Cyberbuddy. Through this project you can asked to be paired with another reader, who will get back to you ASAP to answer any life questions you have, or if you just need someone to talk to.

This will be extremely confidential, and your Cyberbuddy will not be allowed to share ANY information you share with them unless given permission.

Another thing we would like to ask, is that as much as we love your comments of support, our admins have extremely busy schedules, so we ask that you only ask to be paired with a Cyberbuddy if you truly wish to talk about any sort of issue. The Cyberbuddy operation is not to ask us questions about the account itself, it is all about you! Our admins will be there to pair you up with a person who we think you would fit well with, though if we feel your questions would be better paired up and answered by another admin, we will refer you to them.

This is only our first project that we are putting into motion, and we are very excited to start working more with all of you!!! We are working to make Wattpad a safer place, and we are confident that we will be able to do just that!!!

With Love,
- Admins