Some type of way

Kay Pov
After fooling with there bs I left and went home to get ready for our team celebration. It was supposed to be a lil get together to hang and learn about each other and help us become more like family. I hop in the shower and after getting out I go to my closet and pick out some black loose jeans, polo boxers, sorts bra, and a white fitted tee with a army green bomber jacket on top. After throwing it all on I put on my silver chain and throw in my studs and head out.

Jas Pov
After seeing that shit I didn't know how to feel. I sorta felt played, but I don't know why. She was just another person who came into my life that I couldn't trust. I don't even know why I'm acting like a bitch about it though, I mean I just met her, we only talked because we had a project and were on the same team. I couldn't help but try convince myself that it didn't matter because she was fake and I never trusted her in the first place but deep down inside I couldn't deny that she was starting to grow on me and because of that, I was left feeling some type of way.
I decided to go home and get dressed for this get together thing. I got in the shower hopped out and then threw on some light blue ripped jeans, a white tee shirt, a blue and red dodgers baseball jersey, and some white harrauches. I decided that when I saw her tonight I would simply ignore her, or maybe I would tease her a bit, play with her feelings some since that's how people seemed to like to do me.

----------------------------------------///
Sorry for the long delay but I'm updating again tonight, and sorry if this was short this was just a filler.