Chapter 15

Erin's POV

"Thank you for a lovely weekend Harry, I've had so much fun" I said pecking his cheek, "Come on, is that all I get? A kiss on the cheek?" he asked, "I'm going to see you tomorrow at school anyway" I stated, "Who cares? I still want a proper kiss" he said, I chuckled as I have him a proper kiss on the lips.

I went around to my house and Ace came and attacked me with kisses, I chuckled and lifted him up, petting him before sitting him down again, "Hey dad" I said, "Erin" he said, yes that's all I get, not a 'hey erin' or a 'hey honey, how was your weekend'. "When does mum get home?" I asked, "Wednesday" he answered simply, I nodded and walked to Luke's room, "It's Harry's birthday next week, what should I get him?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders, "Well you're only two years younger than him, give me some ideas" I said, "What about tickets to see someone?" he suggested, I shook my head, "Its got to be something great that no one else would think of getting him" I stated, "Um, I honestly don't know" he said, "Oh I should take him away for a weekend, and get him a personalised comb for his hair" I said, "Yeah!" Luke said, "I'm off, bye Lukey" I said, he chuckled and I went to my room.

I texted Harry reminding him of our project about animal and plant cells.

To Harry: remember we have a project to do for Friday xx

From Harry: I know, how about I come over to yours after school tomorrow and we do it? The project I'm talking about in case your dirty mind takes it the wrong way! love youuuuuu .xx

To Harry: assholeeeeeeee!!! and yeah that will be fine. Love you <3 xx

From Harry: hehehehehe we all know you love me really babe, there's no denying it .xx

To Harry: I never denied it, and yeah okay Harry xx

From Harry: goodnight beautiful ;) .xx

To Harry: night ugly ;) xx

From Harry: don't deny you think I'm gorgeous .xx

To Harry: gorgeously ugly more like xx

From Harry: hurtful!!! .xx

To Harry: I love you really xx

From Harry: go to sleep now Erin, love you. see you in the morning .xx

To Harry: night Harry love you too xx

I fell asleep with a smile on my face, thinking about everything, I really did love Harry and I wasn't going to deny it. The way he made me feel when we touched, the way my heart raced when we were with each other, the way my heart clenched when we were apart, everything like that all added up, but I have to be careful, after all he is the bad boy of the school, the leader of his gang and can probably kill someone within a few punches, but he's never shown any kind of violence towards me, which I am totally okay with.

*
"Harry it's your birthday next week" I stated, "I know that" he said laughing, "I have a surprise for you for this weekend, we're going somewhere, just the two of us" I smiled, his smile dropped, "This weekend coming?" he asked, I nodded, "Is there a problem? I can cancel if you're too busy" I mumbled hoping he didn't want me to cancel, I spent a lot of money on this trip, planning the activities and such, "Erin I don't want you to cancel you know that but I have important business this weekend" he said, "More important than your girlfriend? Or a full birthday weekend away, do you know what happens when it's someone's birthday an they're alone with their partner?" I asked seductively, purposely staring into his eyes and licking my lips, "Stop Erin! Of course I know and definitely want to come now but this is totally important" he said, "Your choice, I have to know though, II'm not cancelling this trip so if you don't come then someone else will be coming with me and you won't have a great present from me" I stated before walking away simply.

I got to class alone and went and sat down, was Harry really going to chose his 'important business' over a weekend away, where I would be willing to do whatever he wanted? It must be important then, I shouldn't worry, he's a big boy and can make his own decisions, I still hope he comes though.

Harry's POV

I don't have a fucking clue what to do. This is very important business but a weekend away with Erin willing to give me birthday sex and whatever else she had planned, who would deny that? Nobody which is why I should go.

But this fucking gang business is important, ugh, I don't know, and I was late for class, with Mr Burns, great.

Erin's POV

Harry came into class late, Mr Burns stared at him, "Why are you late Mr Styles? I saw you arrive earlier with Miss Brown?" he asked, "I left my bag in my car and had to go collect it" Harry blatantly lied, keeping his face straight, damn he was a good liar, "Fair enough Styles, just don't let it happen again or you'll have detention again" Mr Burns said before continuing on with his lesson about cells and shit, I felt Harry's intense gaze on me throughout the period and kept ignoring it until it started bothering me, "What?" I snapped, "Are you mad at me?" he asked, "No" I said simply, "You know, sweetheart, I can see through your lies, you of all people should know that, baby, why are you mad at me?" he asked, I sighed, turning to face him, "I'm not mad, honest, more pissed off at the fact you would chose your stupid gang business over me, it makes me think that I made a mistake by accepting to be your girlfriend Harry, and I don't want to be having thoughts like that, especially not after such an amazing weekend with you" I said, he looked at me with hurt and something else in his eyes, something I hadn't saw in them before, that something was anger.

It scared me a little, I'm not going to lie, "Its not stupid, it could possibly save your fucking life" he said, "If it weren't for you I wouldn't need my fucking life to be saved would I?" I stated, not caring that a few people were staring at us considering we were in the middle of our biology class, "You're not going to start an argument with me over something so petty are you?" he asked, "I don't know Harry, you seem to know me so well, am I?" I said sarcastically, I didn't need this shit, I was my own person and I wasn't going to feel intimidated by my own boyfriend, "Erin, stop" he begged, his voice growing softer, I looked at him, "You're supposed to be my boyfriend Harry, you told me you loved me no less that four days ago and now we're arguing cause you are too blind to realise how much effort I've put into the weekend I planned for us, I had everything sorted, Friday night was planned, Saturday during the day and the night was planned and Sunday was planned, everything from the minute we arrived until the minute we left had been planned, all of which costed a hell of a lot of money, but I didn't care about the cost because I knew it was for the person I love, but you're too blind to notice the time I spent on planning. All you want to do is run of with your gang and kill people or whatever you do" I stated, the bell rung, signalling for us to go to next period.

"Come with me" Harry demanded grabbing my wrists and pulling me out of the building, "My dad will murder me if he realises I ditched again" I spat, "Calm down Erin, are you on your fucking period or something" Harry grumbled, I actually was, an I think he gathered that when I never answered, "So all of this shouting and arguing coming from you is because you're on your fucking period and decided to be a fucking gremlin and snap at everything? When will it be fucking over?" Harry asked, looking rather amused, "Yes, but it's still the truth, and for your information it should end tomorrow" I stated, he looked at me, "I'm sorry for being a dick, I'm obviously going to come with you" he said, I smiled widely, "I mean if I know you then you'll have something great planned" he said, I giggled against his lips, "Yeah I do" I said smiling.

"Is your dad home?" Harry asked, "No he's at work" I said, "Good, so you have a key?" he asked, "No Luke has it" I said, "We're going to get it from him" he said driving to Luke's school, I chuckled as we got out the car, heading towards the main office, "How may I help you?" the lady asked, "I have to know where Luke Brown is, he's my brother and I need the key to my house" I said, she chuckled and typed away at a few things before telling Harry and I to follow her, which we did. She led us to a door and opened it, as she did this the full class turned to look at us, "Um, Luke I need the key to the house" I stated, "Why?" he asked, "I just need it" I said, "Why aren't you at school?" Luke asked, "I banged my head and the sent me home but I don't have a key" I lied, somehow he believed me and handed the key over, he looked suspicious but I ignored it and Harry and I went to my house where we began our biology project, ending up in us arguing about who was drawing which part, it was only a silly argument though and we compromised, only kidding I got to draw the bit I wanted and Harry drew the other bit.