Got Wattpad?

I had no idea what I wanted the title of this "book" to be so... it came out incredibly lame.

Basically the purpose of this "book" is to give YOU, a loyal Wattpadian fan and reader, some suggestions for good books.

In the 2 years I've been on Wattpad (I think its been that long), I have desperately scoured this website for amusing reads and have come across some absolutely amazing reading material.

On the other hand, I have found 10x more repetitive crap that was amazing... at first, THEN everybody decided to remake that story with different names.

So, before you start looking at this, I'll tell you a little about myself.

1. I might read stories suggested to me (this makes me sound a little full of myself because I only have 21 followers :D)

2. I love to laugh, so hilarious books are the best in my opinion (shout out to James Patterson and Maximum Ride).

3. I hate when people put an amazing cliché "bad boy" book in the humor category ANNNDDD it's the most boring thing I have ever read or uses the same freaking jokes :(.

4. I hate to leave things unperfected, so I'll probably come back to this list and add 20 other and make people think I am an amateur.

. I HATE bad grammar on this website and will not read a book if the grammar is pathetic. 

6. Now that I said that, someone is going to leave a comment stating I made a mistake, and I'll be like fuck it and remove the above the above list.

7. I sometimes blow off my homework for this site and almost fail the class because of it. THEN I promise to myself that I won't login for a week and proceed to be lost in the Wattpadian world an hour later.

8. I play tennis :D.

9. I live in the center of the Earth (I only say that because I'm afraid of stalkers).

10. My favorite poem is "Stop All the Clocks" by W. H. Auden (I have a lot of other favorites too but this is the first to come to mind).