I'm going to make you Click on this Chapter to See the Book I Suggested

The Celestial Knight by MyLovelyWriter

Book Description:

Welcome to Valemnia, where a war between its citizens and demons have been ongoing for more than hundreds of years. It’s the world wherein people blessed with different ‘magical’ abilities are united to combat the dark force that tries to endlessly take control. But never once were they truly defeated. The struggle between the two opposing forces continues.

Now, welcome to Celeste Academy, a prestigious institution built for training its students to become valiant knights to defend the world. How would you want to meet the circle of the top twelve students who are considered to be the most powerful of their generation?

For Valeriana Kerrigan, it’s hell. Because there’s only one problem.

She’s the only human.

This book sounds a little wierd. Yes, I know this. I saw this book suggested several different times while looking through some of my favorite authors reading lists (in the interest of finding good books NOT stalking) and suggestion books but it never really stuck to me. One night, I thought (literally) "Screw it, I have nothing else to read," and it turned out to be one of my favorites, if not my favorite book on Wattpad. This book derserves to have a Wattpad award, because it is well-written, original, humorous, and a whole bunch of other qualities I can't name (because I'm a noob) but this book deserves. The beggining of the book starts of a little slow BUT it is worth reading it when you get to meet Corvan (even I admit he's worth fangirling for).

I'm selfish in a way because I really want people to see this dedication, look at and read her sequel "The Celestial Legend" and vote on it until the author updates early.

I'm not going to "rate" this because all of the books I'm going to put in this "book" are going to be my absolute favorites and probably some of the better books on Wattpad.

By the way, this chapter is dedicated to the author MyLovelyWriter and the link to it is in the comments below.