Originality= Big in My Book

A Thousand Thrones by writeon27

A game of Seven Minutes in Heaven turned into my personal Hell.  I didn't know the first boy I'd kiss, I'd kill.  But I couldn't help it.  The feeling, the power it gave me as I drained the life from his body was amazing.  But when he dropped to a heap on the floor in front of me, his eyes open and unseeing, I screamed.

Because one look, you're mine.

One touch, I've got you under my spell.

One kiss...

You're dead.

I like books that keep me guessing. This books was original (if you can't tell I REALLY like originality).

I never guessed that this book would be... be... so AMAZING and include so many different elements of surprise.

I REALLLLYYYY don't want to spoil this books amazingness for anyone but this books is amazing, the male lead is HOT, and I NEVER would have guessed who the evil villain per say was who he or she was.

So the only thing I can say is to go read it because I don't want to spoil it.

Another thing I want to do is to boost aspiring writers and this books deserves over a million views and it only has about 106,000.

This part of my "book" is dedicated to the author writeon27 and a link to the book is in the comments below.