Public Annoucement: Beware of Hotilicious Syndrome

Definition: Slut by GraceFlynn

Being a matchmaker disguised as Queen Bee, it isn't easy to pretend you're not in love for the sake of raging fangirls, a childhood BEST friend, and the Wicked Witch Next Door. To get the Sweep-Off-Your-Feet happy ending from all of these dramatics, you've got to do some major butt kicking and devious scheming.

FOLLOW UPS:

[ Trust Me: Who knew I'd be kissing a boy who snuck in my room naked?]

[ Date Night: One day, they'd be together with nothing between them. ]

[ Breathing Underwater: She's my sister's best friend. Damn it. ]

[ Boys Sucks: They do, a lot. But sometimes, it's tolerable. ]

So I think I just caught a new disease. Hotilicious Syndrome... My doctors are trying to force me into a all female boarding school in Siberia but I have retained my rights as an American citizen and decided to stay here with limited contact to the outside world (my laptop).

Statistics say the 1 out of every 4 females have Hotilicious Syndrome but choose to ignore the disease. Ignoring the disease will produce excessive fangirling over unattainable guys in books.

It's really hard to admit this.

My name is magerange637 and I contracted Hotilicious Syndrome from Oliver in Definition: Slut by GraceFlynn.

Lol. It's true though. I couldn't come up with a better name though.

So back to the book.

This story is cutesy fruitsy and downright hilarious. I wish I had Ollie to help me get through (fans myself).

I loved this book from the start even though it took me a while to get to it (sadly). And I have reread the book like 7 times.

I also read my favorite part of the book like 19,459,925,948,294,509,459 times BUT I won't spoil it for you.

I'm am currently refreshing my page for the author to update Sluttiness: Redefined and her other book that's got me hooked- Untouchable. This story also has 615,000 reads (pretty popular) and is kind of popular.

This chapter of my "book" is dedicated to the author GraceFlynn and the link to the book is in the comment section below.