Twist, Flipped, Upside Down

Theo

    The week passed by awfully fast. It was already Saturday, which was the day of the party. I was going with Crowdy and Keenan of course, but I knew since this would be my first high school party at Marshall, I had to look fly as fuck. Especially because I heard from Keenan that Ollie be having these hoes jumping. But, Keenan could boost the hell out of any situation so I was gonna be my own judge of this.

    "Keenan bro why do you have us on three-way like we some females bruh." Complained Crowdy.

    "Nigga shut the fuck up. Now, Crowdy do you have a problem with getting drunk? Because I can't drive cause I'm gonna be fucking gone. Shit I'm already high as hell right now." Keenan said.

    "No, you can't drive because you don't have a license." I said.

    "You know what Theodore, you love to bust niggas bubbles." Said Keenan.

    "Okay, okay, I don't plan on getting fucked up, I just plan on getting in some drunk cheeks tonight so I'm good." Said Crowdy.

    "Aye bro, that's kinda rape." Mentioned Keenan.

    "Nigga shut the fuck up, I was getting the cheeks from Melissa anyways. I make pussy appointments with my hoes. I'm just expecting her to be drunk." Explained Crowdy.

    "Nigga you got some of Melissa's box?!" Yelled Keenan in surprise.

    "Regularly."

    "Damn son! I been trying to demolish her cheeks for months now."

    "Bro, it's aight. Her shit is too wet though, it's like to where you literally slipping and sliding inside. It makes it feel loose."    

    "Aye I heard she freely gives head tho, so make sure you don't kiss her." Said Keenan.

    "Boy hell no I don't kiss these hoes on the mouth."

    "Alright so Crowdy is driving, and we going to iHop before, right?" I said changing the subject. Melissa gave me head yesterday in the supply closet.

    "Yeah. I'm gonna go get Theo first, then you Keenan. I'm leaving my house in like 20 minutes."

    "Why Theo get to get picked up first?"

    "He lives closer and on the way to your house." Crowdy said in irritation.

    "Okay and? But I'm tall and he gone get in the front seat."

    "Oh my God," Crowdy mumbled with frustration deep in his voice, " I'll see y'all in 30."

        Crowdy hung up and I took that as my cue to hang up, so I did.

    I began to finish getting ready. I slipped on some ripped jeans and a Thrasher shirt and a flannel. I stared at my flannel and took it off, knowing that its bound to get hot as fuck in there.

I put on a black hat and put it on backwards and put on some shoes I didn't care about, which were my vans.

I put on some cologne and brushed my teeth and put in my nuggets and gold watch.

I took a picture and put it on snap, and smirked.

"Damn boy you is icy as fuck!" I shouted as I did poses in the mirror.

"Nigga you aight." Said a deep voice and I jumped.

"Bro what the fuck you doing in my house!" I said to Crowdy who was standing there with a basic white shirt, some air force 1's, and baggy jeans. He paired it with nuggets, a watch, and a gold chain.