Lost Brothers

this chapter and the last chapter is short as hell so ill update twice...

Theo

We soon arrived to a warehouse with Clout and followed him to a room with a nigga sitting in the chair. He looked up and smiled at us and stood up.

"Look at you little thieving mothafuckas." He said with a smile.

"Didn't nobody rob you nigga, you straight trippin'."

"Yeah, your employees bitched out when they saw the police after attempting to finesse somebody's shit and threw it in my car." Snapped Crowdy.

I felt like I should say some shit that'll make me sound hard too, but I didn't want to fuck this up so I stayed quiet.

"I know, I was trying to see if you would snitch. Them niggas are already dead." He said with a chuckle and I stared at him in shock and shook my head.

"Man, what do you want? You got ya drugs back and they untouched."

"Well since I just lost five corner boys, I need someone to sell for me. So either sell it or die."

"Fuck? How you know we won't snitch or fuck up? We ain't never sold drugs." I said in confusion at this dumb ass decision this nigga was making.

"Keenan knows. Ain't that right Keenan? You been hiding from me?" He said with a taunting smirk.

My eyes were low and heavy due to being hungover and being up for twenty-six hours straight.

"Man, fuck out of here. I told you that I can't fuck with this bullshit anymore."

"I didn't ask. Y'all got a two weeks to sell this shit before I bust a cap in all y'all asses." He said as his guards threw the bags at us.

"Good luck. And I better get all my money. Keenan knows how to scale and sell." He said as he dismissed us.

Once we reached outside I sighed and noticed we were atleast twelve miles away from the car.

"Fuck man! How the fuck are we gonna get to the damn car!" I yelled in frustration at the situation we were in.

"I guess we have to walk." Crowdy said.

"So three niggas, with five black backpacks, walking around for a long period of time doesn't fuck with you in any type of way? Nigga that just screams police brutality!" I snapped.

"Let's just start now. It won't take that long if we get a move on." Said Keenan quietly as he began walking ahead of us with his head down.

I looked over at Crowdy and we both knew that we had to figure out what was up with Keenan and help him out.

"Keenan, we're sorry you had to see that. We won't argue in front of you again." Said Crowdy.

"You good man."

"Keenan bro, what's the matter?" I asked.

He kept walking then began to talk, "man I can't get away. I don't want this street shit no more. I want to get these nigga's out the hood. I want something better for the less fortunate kids who are like me and had to grow up with my circumstances. I wanna be a nigga who gone change the world. Like MLK or Obama or some shit man. I wanted to go to an Ivy league like them and become someone active in politics and own some businesses to improve the community. I thought at first that I wanted the streets because it was quick and kept my family fed, but this shit is not fun." He said.

"Bro I want to go to an HBCU and study politics too. Everyone is telling me not to and my parent's are trying to get me to go to Yale. They try to run my life then expect me to be happy. I want to make a difference in the community for kids who struggle with expressing themselves. I want to change the world to but my white washed ass parents wont let me." Vented Crowdy.

"Exactly. Seeing the smile on my sisters faces whenever I get them something is priceless. I want to put that smile on a lot of kids faces. But it's like I can never get away from them. And now I dragged you guys into this shit. He came after us because of me, not for the drugs. That nigga been harassing me since I told him that I plan on going to college. Now I got y'all involved into deep shit and you guys don't deserve it. I'll sell this on my own y'all. Don't trip." Said Keenan with a sigh.

I kicked a rock as I walked and decided to speak up, "Keenan you must be smoking if you think we're going to let you do this alone. We all gonna do this so that we can get this shit over with and rise together. We can do this. Let's sell this dope, and drop this shit like a bad habit." I said.

Crowdy and Keenan smiled and we all kept walking to Lake Hefner to where the car is, in high spirits.