808s and Heartbreaks

Theo

    "Look at my babies! You all look so handsome!" Mom said as she smiled big and took pictures of Crowdy, Keenan, and me.

    "But you look even finer baby." Crowdy said with a slick smirk, as me and Charles gave him a look.

    "Don't go to prom with a black eye young buck." Charles threatened.

    It was now April and we were all going to prom. I was going with Harleigh, which was my girlfriend of four months, Crowdy was going with his girlfriend, who was Indian, named Kleo, and Keenan was taking two females to prom who didn't know about each other, so I was ready to see how this would play out.

    Since then, my mom got in a relationship with Charles. We bumped heads at first due to me being overprotective of her, but he's a good dude, and I can tell he really loves my mother, and he takes care of all of the house bills, while she pays for more schooling so that she can make more money and they can move out of Gateway Heights for good.

    Keenan is okay, even though he killed his father, we found out that his father sexually abused his mother, which is why him and his siblings exist, and he got her addicted to hard drugs to where she couldn't take care of them, and caused most of the havoc in his life.

    Crowdy's mom, however, thinks Crowdy is going to college in Oklahoma, but Crowdy decided to go to the University of North Texas, but hasn't told his parents yet. I was going to go to Texas Southern and Keenan was going to Langston University.

    Even though we were separating, we knew that we had a bond that no distance could ever break.

    "Mom, I have to go pick up Harleigh." I said, due to her taking so long to take pictures.

    "She'll be okay, she can sit the fuck at home until you get there." She snapped with an eye roll. Mom didn't like Harleigh that much.

    "No offense Mama Washington, but uh, I got two broads waiting on me to go get them so-" Started Keenan.

    "Keenan! You got one more time to disrespect a female before I beat them ghetto ass tattoos off ya skin." Snapped Keenans mom.

    "Let's just let them go. We need to have girl time anyways. I got some tea for y'all." Said Crowdy's mom as she smirked and all of our moms laughed and agreed and walked into the house.

    "Okay, so lets go before they decide to take more pictures." Said Crowdy calmly as he got into the Suburban we rented for the night and headed out.

    "What if Keenan's dates knew about each other and was setting him up to be caught up." I said with a laugh.

    "He gone be like Ty Dolla $ign." Said Crowdy with a chuckle.

    "I see two of my bitches in the club, and I know they know about each other." I sung, and Crowdy added, "ohh yeah," as an adlib.

    "Shut the fuck up, hoe asses, real pimps don't get caught." Said Keenan with a laugh.

    "Whatever you say bruh." I said as I laughed and looked out the window as we pulled up to Harleighs house. Kleo agreed to get ready at Harleigh's house so that we don't have to make two stops.

    Once we pulled up and knocked on the door, Harleigh came down first and looked stunning. She had dyed her hair purple and had on a green dress that complimented her skin well. She truly looked like a goddess.

    I gave her a hug and her mom took pictures of us, and then in mid-picture, I heard Kleo begin to come down and she looked very beautiful. We knew that she was bad, but she looked great. Keenan and I looked at each other in shock as she came down in a black basic dress that had a slit up to her mid thigh, and had a low dip in the back and the dress was complimented with silver add ons. She had on silver jewelry, and red lipstick that made the whole thing set off.