Out Laws Of Love - Friends

Friends 

(Y/N)_____ is an 17 year old student who lives with her best friend Tommy Joe while she finishes her studies. They have an extra room in the apartment so they decide to get a new room/house mate, but what happens when they arrive??

READ THIS FIRST

this is an Adam Lambert fan fiction . but Adam doesn’t come until the second chapter.( my chapters are kind of long)  Also this is the first book.I plan to do 2 more. The one after this one will about adam gong to American idol and the third one will be around the time when Tresspasing came out. 

so he isn’t famous or anything jet. He is still a ginger so he still has blond hair and he is still hiding his ‘secret’. In this book he meets his bass/guitar player Tommy and  girl named (Y/N)____. They both help him get thought his fears and help him become the person he always wished to be. So if you are not patient or you are just looking for a short quick story I don’t think this is what you are looking for, but I still ask you to come back and take time to read my story :D if you come back I will give you a cookie ( maybe not…)

I will update every week  with one chapter.or maybe half since the chapters are very long

Follow and vote for me please i would really apreciate it since i'm using this to prove my techer that I CAN writte :)

Enjoy :D