Chapter 5

____ and Adam got in the car and drove to Adam’s house. When they got there Adam’s mom answered the door. She looked surprised. It wasn’t the first time Adam had brought a girl to the house, but he also didn’t do that very often. This girl looked different than the ones before. She was used to greeting girly girls or “smart & nerdy” girls, but not this time. The young teen beside her son had black eyeliner and wore dark clothes she had dark brown eyes and dark brown not so straight hair.

“Hi mom!”  Adam said while he hugged her

“Hi darling. Where did you go? I was worried.” Leila said with concern.

“Ohh mom I’m sorry I forgot to call you. My friend Mabel here offered me a room at her apartment and  I decided to check it out. I’m so sorry.”

“Really? That’s very nice from you… umm…”

“ ____ ”  ____ said smiling and shaking Leila’s hand.

“Right, thank you for letting my son stay with you”

“No problem. He is a nice guy”  ____ said looking over at Adam.

“Thanks…” Adam said back with a shy smile.

“Come on in guys. Are you getting your things today? Or when are you moving out honey?” Leila asked Adam.

“Well… I was planning to take as much as I could today.”

“Do you guys need any help?”

“I can call Tommy and tell him to come here so he can help us out. I mean if you are okay with that Adam” ____  suggested.

“It’s fine the more people to help the better”

“Tommy?” Leila asked

“Ohh I’m sorry Mrs. Lambert he-“

“Please, call me Leila”

“Sure, Mrs- I mean Leila. Tommy is a friend of mine and my room/house mate too.”

“So he is also staying at your place?” Leila asked.

“Yeah, we’ve been friends from a very young age so we moved together about  2 years ago”

“I see, and are you guys sure you can all fit in a one apartment?”

“Yes.”

“Okay then”

____  and Adam went up the stairs and into Adam’s room. ____ was surprised the walls were covered with posters. Band posters, musical posters and lyric posters. It looked almost the same as Mr. Robinson’s room. Adam took some boxes from the garage and began to put his stuff inside them. Mean while since ____ didn’t want to go trough Adam’s things She opened the other boxes cleaned them and checked if they had stuff in them. After about an hour  later the door bell rang. It was Tommy.

“Hello …hum… is Adam here?” Tommy asked.

“Yes he is upstairs, Tommy right?” Leila said with a warm smile.

“Yeah, Tommy Joe”

“Come inside I’ll go call Adam, have a seat.” Tommy expected her to go under the stairs and yell something like ‘ADAM! SOMENE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!’ but instead she went up the stairs and knocked in the door. When Adam opened the door she calmly told her son there was someone waiting downstairs.

“Hey Tommy” Adam said when he stepped on the last step of the stairs.

“Hi! Where is ____ ?”

“She is upstairs in my room. Do you think you can help us load some of the boxes in the car?” Adam asked 

“Umm yeah sure.” Tommy replied.

“Good,ok come with me” 

“Wait how many boxes we need to take?”

“I don’t know. It’s okay if we don’t take everything today”

When they opened Adam’s door. ____ was folding some clothes on the bed.

“Thanks ____” Adam said

“No problem I had to eventually do something else than check boxes right?” ____ said with a smile “Ohh Tommy you are here. Great!”

When they finished packing and loading the boxes, the only things left  in Adam’s room were his bed, a medium size desk, and a TV.

“Wow…” Adam said.

“We did a great job” Added Tommy.

“You didn’t do anything Tommy!” ____ said.” You only took the boxes to the car”

“Yeah If it wasn’t for me the boxes would still be here” Tommy said with a triumphant smile.

“What ever let’s go.” ____  said as she stepped out the door and walked down the stairs.

“Don’t worry she isn’t that annoying most of the time.” Tommy said with a cheeky smile.

“I hope” Adam said and laughed.

They both went down the stairs and sat down in the living room. ____  was in the kitchen with Leila talking about how they paid all the bills of the apartment. ____’s dad paid for the rent and all the bills. but the Wi-Fi and cable and the cars were at ____’s and Tommy’s cost. They usually split the bill in half for the Wi-Fi and cable.

Sorry for the small chapter guys :/  I had lot's of school related things to do so couldn't writte as much as I  wanted to. Also what do you guys think of the story so far? :) any sugestions? comments? what do you think is going to happen next?  let me know in the coments or you can Inbox me too :D