Chapter 6

"So... Adam Are you staying here for the night or do you want to stay with your friends?" Leila asked from the kitchen. ____ was now sitting with them in the living room.

" I have one of those couches that turns into a bed in my room, you can use it while we figure out a way to get your bed." Tommy offered Adam.

"Sure that sounds ok" Adam said looking over at his mom.

"okay then. See you guys"

Adam, Tommy and _____stood up and got inside the cars. Tommy drove alone with all the boxes. _____ and Adam got in the same car and drove back to their building. When they got there they decided they would take the boxes upstairs the next day after school.

"Adam wake up..... Adam come on"

"Wha- ohh hi Tommy, What are you doing in my house?" Adam asked confused.

"Adam this isn't your house." Tommy giggled .

"Ohh yeah..."

"Ok hurry up we don't have much time" said Tommy.

Adam woke up and got dressed. When he was done he went to the kitchen were ____ was making her self breakfast.

"Good morning" Adam said.

"Hello, you want something? I can make for two.... Or three..." ____ added as she saw Tommy walk in the kitchen.

"What are you making?" Tommy asked.

"Since we are 3 people now I'm just going to make eggs"

*cough* "Lazy"*cough* Said Tommy

"Hey! I'm not lazy . I'm just saying it is faster and easier since we don't have much time"

"Yeah Yeah what ever you say."

When finished eating they headed downstairs and got in the cars. When they arrived at school Tommy went his own way and ____ took Adam to their homeroom. Once they got there ____ sat on the same spot as she had the days before and Adam sat beside her.

"You are going to love our homeroom. Remember Mr. Graham?"

"The teacher we had at last block?"

"Yeah! He is our homeroom teacher. He is awesome."

"How do you know? It hasn't been a week of school jet" Adam asked

"I don't know... but I like him. He is a good teacher, I think"

"You like him?" Adam asked razing an eyebrow.

"Agghh. Not as in 'crush' like but normal 'I don't hate him' like"

"Sure" Adam replied with a smirk.

"I swear! ... what ever..."

"Well he is actually pretty good looking" Adam said remembering the appearance of the teacher

"What ?" ____ asked confused "What is that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing...nothig"

"Adam, come on!"

"what?"

"Adam!"

"shhh ____ we are in class remember?" Adam said trying to change the subject.

____ looked at Adam straight in the eyes. She again saw the fierceness they contained. Her friend would go far.She also saw sadness.

"I know you aren't telling me something Adam."

"what could I be hidding from you ____?"

____ did not answer her friend's question and left it alone to fly in the air between them both. she turnd around and looked straight at the board. Mr.Graham walked in the classroom.

*Ok ok I know I'm a little late... Ok fine maybe two weeks late. But hey! I also have a life you know? Anyways I'm very sorry I coulnd update before. It's just that we had a dance at my school and I was trying to find a date (failed at that) so yeah... And then march break(spring break) came along and well... The snow stoped coming down from the sky,the temperatuers above 0 degrees came and I just wanted to enjoy a couple days outside my house.