Chapter 4

“Ok lets go we will give you a tour around the school and show were your classes are, ohh did you get your schedule and your locker number?” ____ asked kindly.

“No, no jet”

“I’ll go get it. Meet you at the cafeteria?” Tommy asked _____

“Sure, Thanks,” ____ answered smiling at Tommy. “ok lets go….” ____ felt so ashamed she hadn’t even asked the new student what his name was. “ I’m so sorry, what’s your name?”

“I’m Adam... Adam Michel... Adam  Michel Lambert.” The student replied.

“Wow nice name. I like it” ____ said looking over at Adam. She noticed he had beautiful blue eyes. they weren’t like the normal blue eyes every blond guy had. His eyes were amazing, they were fierce and caring.

“Really?” Adam said making  ____ stop dreaming about his eyes.

“Yeah, it sounds good. It has attitude” She said flipping her hair and hitting Adam on the face on propose. “Sorry” She said smiling.

“It’s okay. It wasn’t that bad” Adam said shyly.

“Why are you so shy? I mean you are pretty good looking I bet you were really popular at your other school.” _____ said as they sat on the table she had sat down yesterday wit Tommy. “This is our table if you want you can come and sit here to.”

“Thanks I will. Not really nobody really played attention to me. I was a loner” Adam said with a sad look.

“Well. That is changing this year. You are going to hang out with us and we will trash the school again” ____ said to Adam with a sparkle in her eyes.

“Sure…” Adam said laughing.

“Hey I’m back!” Tommy said as he sat down beside ____. “Did you guys miss me.?”

“Yeah!” ____ said looking at him and then turning around whispering to Adam “No we didn’t.”

 “Hey I heard that!” Tommy said laughing.

“Sorry” Adam and ____ said

“Ok, Let’s go?” Tommy asked as he stood up and handed Adam his schedule and His locker number. “your locker is near  Mr.Graham's room.Your home room teachers classroom”

“Great, you might be right next to my locker ”____ said with excitement. “ okay we should get going”.

“Right, we don’t have much time” Tommy said.

Mabel led the way to Mr. Graham’s room and looked for the locker labelled 1982. She new her locker was 1977 so I couldn’t be that far.

“Found it” Adam yelled over to his new friends.

“Good” Tommy said walking over to Adam.

“Ok so now we just have to give you a little tour and then we are done” _____ said as she looked at Adams schedule. ”Ok so first we should-“

The bell rang just as they started to walk over to Adam’s class. Luckily Adam had Art with both  _____ and Tommy so they began to walk towards the art room. They were first ones to enter the classroom. _____ sat beside Adam at the same table she sat the day before Tommy was sitting in front of Adam .Third block went by really fast. All ____ did was ask Adam questions about him and Adam did the same thing to her and Tommy. When the bell rang it was time for 4th block. ____ was very happy Adam also had 4th block with her. They walked out the door and began to walk towards Mr. Graham’s room. They were also the first ones there. ____ sat at the same spot she had the day before and Adam sat beside her. He looked nervous but exited at the same time.