Chapter 1: The first day

(Y/N)_____ walked over to her new class room. Today was the first day of her senior year of high school and she was excited. She took a seat in a desk near the middle of the classroom. She didn't like to be in the back because it felt a little boring sometimes but she didn't like the very front either. The warm sun was shining high and the birds were singing. It felt like perfect first day of school. Finally the morning bell rung loudly and the teacher walked in. The teacher had nice blond hair and beautiful green eyes that reminded ____ of a big vast field of grass.

"Good morning class I'm Mr. Graham and I'll be your homeroom teacher for this school year. I'm exited to spend the next 8 months teaching you and getting to know you all better. I hope we have lots of fun together in this class room" the teacher said loudly.

____ was a little surprised with the sound of the teachers' voice it was confident and very charming. It wasn't boring like most of the teachers she remembered from past school years. She thought of this as a really good thing; after all listening to someone talking in a low boring voice for extended amounts of time wasn't good for anyone.

"Since it's the first day of school and I don't know anyone's name, here it's what we are going to do. We will go around the class room and when it's your turn say your name and something special about you. It sounds like something you would in elementary school but it will help me remember your names. We will start at the back of the classroom"

____ listened carefully and waited until it was her turn to speak. She noticed a lot of new people in her class, some she had seen around the school before but she also saw brand new faces. Finally it was ____'s turn.

"Hi, my name is _____ and I um.. I can play piano and um ... yeah"

"Oh you play an instrument?!" Mr. Graham said, "that's great!"

____ though his smile was dazzling. She just stared at Mr. Graham the whole time until each student had finished introducing themselves. She noticed a lot of detail about the teachers face. Mr. Graham was very attractive. This was strange, why was she thinking such things about a teacher? She decided to ignore that thought until class was over.

" Allrigth , I'll try my best to remember all your names. Next I'm going to pass out some papers that need to be signed, they are due on Wednesday, but if you bring them back tomorrow you will get two extra points for our first assignment "Mr. Graham said.

____ sat and waited patiently for her papers. Mr. Graham came around every desk and gave each student a paper. He sat the paper at ____'s desk and smiled at her. She smiled back shyly. The scent of Mr. Graham's cologne lingered the air as he walked to the back of the class room. ____ breathed in deep, the scent was intoxicating. It had a crisp of outdoors but it was still sweet.

"Ok the bell will ring any minute now. You will all report to your 1st block class" Mr. Graham said.

The bell rung and ____ stood up looking at her schedule. Her 1st block class was science in room 128. She had no idea where that room was. All the other students hurried out the class room and she was the last one out. Before she made her way door Mr. Graham called her name.

____ looked behind her " yes ,Mr. Graham ?"

"____ we might be having a new student coming to this class and I was asked to select someone who could help them when they arrive. You seem like a very friendly girl and well, I was wondering if you would like to be that person" the handsome teacher asked.

"Sure Mr. Graham, it sounds like something I can handle. I would love to."

"Great!" Mr. Graham said "you may go now"

"Actually... "____ said shyly

"Yes?" Mr. Graham said with a questioning look "Is something wrong? "