Ch. 17

(A/N: normal parentheses mean the scenes during the speech)

"Gentleman, the president has ordered sector seven be terminated and the remains of the dead aliens disposed of. (Shows the ships at the Laurentian abyss) The Laurentian Abyss is seven miles below sea level, deepest place on our planet. The massive depth and pressure there, coupled with subfreezing temperatures, would crush and entomb them, (shows Megatron being held above the water) leaving no evidence. (And drops him)"

"(Ironhide drives up Will's drive way and Will gets out) With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. (Will is reunited with his wife and daughter as the sun behind them sets) And fate has yield it's reward, (Mikaela and Sam kissing on Bee's hood (A/N: Poor Bee) and Dakota laying in the back set of Bee's alt-mode with a German Shepherd and an American flag bandana with a military dog medal on it around his neck, next to her) a new world to call home. We live among it's people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, (Dakota draws circles on the leather seats with a smile upon her lips and kisses it slowly and softly) waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage. (Optimus talking to the stars) And though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye....I am Optimus Prime and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting."

Thank you so much for reading this! And I am so sorry about the lame ass wait for the updates but I hope you enjoyed this. Please leave comments on weather or not I should do the second movie and the fourth. I'm skipping the third because I do not have the movie and because I don't like it sorry if you do. Bye!! 😄

~Sonicwave Prime