Save the Nico-Nico!

- meanwhile on the μ's groupcall -

Nico: guys help-

Nico: *screams and yells can be heard on the background* *door banging*

Kotori: N-Nico-chan?! A-Are you okay?!

Maki: What's going on? I don't understand..

Nico: I FORGOT THE LOCK ON MY BEDROOM IS BROKEN AND NOW I'M STUCK

Kotori: E-Eh?! How are you gonna get out of that?!

Rin: Try jumping out the window nya!

Nico: RIN ARE YOU KIDDING?! IF I JUMPED DOWN THERE,I WOULD GET OUT OF MY ROOM,BUT WITH BROKEN BONES AND WOUNDS! OR WORST,I WOULDN'T GET OUT OF HERE ALIVE!

Umi: Just break the door.

Nico: I don't want to lose my bedroom door! And i'm not strong enough!

Umi: Then how are you gonna get out?!

Nico: Don't worry. Its okay. Cocoro is feeding me candies from the small gap under the door.

Nico: *to Cocoro* Thanks. You da mvp.

Eli: This just keeps getting worse..

Eli: Pick the lock!

Nico: Nice timing,Eli-chan! I found a bobby pin! Heheh.. Now lets see if the number one idol Nico can defeat this evil door!

Hanayo: N-Nico-chan.. I hope you'd get out soon!

Honoka: Are you done?

Nico: *knob twisting sounds* *angry mumbling and screeching*

Honoka: You okay now?

Nico: ELI! IT DOESN'T WORK!

Eli: How strong of a lock is that?! Anyways.. I'm running out of ideas! Nozomi!

Nozomi: Oh. Called me. What is it?

Eli: YOU WERE HERE ALL THIS TIME?!

Nozomi: I like listening.

Eli: Uh.. Whatever.. Anyways,Nico-chan is trapped inside her room.. What do we do?!

Nozomi: Hmm.. Nico-chan. Grab a blanket. A long one.

Nico: Okay...?

Nozomi: Tie the blanket tightly into something large and heavy. Like the handle of a cabinet..? The object should be near the window. Make sure the way you tied the blanket is very tight to avoid unfortunate events.

Nico: Nozomi,you're kind of creeping me out.. But i trust you in this.

Nozomi: Then tie the other end of the blanket around your waist. TIGHTLY,OKAY?! MAKE SURE ITS TIGHT! Open the window and JUMP!

Nico: E-Eh?! Nozomi! Are you gonna kill me?!

Nozomi: TRUST THE BLANKET!

Nico: MOUUU~! WHATEVER! IM JUST GONNA JUMP SINCE MY PHONE'S BATTERY IS LOW AND MY CHARGER IS ON THE LIVING ROOM!

Nozomi: I'm praying,Nico.

Nico: *scream* *thud*

Maki: Did she got out..?

Hanayo: N-NICO-CHAN?! W-WHAT IF SHE LANDED.. TH-THE WRONG WAY?!

Kotori: Nico-chan?! You still there?!

Nico: *heavy breathing* THANK YOU SO MUCH NOZOMI! IT WORKED! I STILL FEEL TRAUMATIZED THOUGH. BUT IT WORKED!

Nico: The blanket wasn't that long so i was only one-inch away from the ground and i could still stand on my feet and untie the blanket.Atleast i didn't dropped.

Eli: Harasho,Nozomi! I knew i could count on you.

Hanayo: That's great to hear. Nozomi-chan is really a savior.

Rin: We should celebrate about this nya~!

Nozomi: You're welcome. I love helping my friends.

Nico: CELEBRATE MY NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE?! NO. DON'T. *stranger in the background "What is that girl doing?"* *gulp* THAT STRANGER IS PROBABLY THINKING I'M A THIEF ON MY OWN HOUSE I WILL GET ARRESTED FOR  CLIMBING DOWN MY OWN HOUSE

Nico: MOM