Happiness 1O1

No one can deny that our time on Earth is limited, but everyone has the ability to deny themselves a happy life. Why do we feel sad when we know time will pass and we will be better? Why act when angry knowing that anything you do will cause harm. It is the human nature that causes us to fall prey to all of our previous mistakes. It's why human history of war and death keeps on repeating itself. 

We all think we are right and the rest of the world must ply into what ever we want them to do and become. Nowadays, there are even more factors that effect our human life. 

Happiness, it's the feeling you get when you do something good. Either it is for yourself or others. However recently there has been a great lack of smiles and happiness in this world. If I had to give a name to this milania it would  be the land of independent depressed machines. See the world has gone through a massive change in the past five hundred years, so much advancement in such a short period of time, and with that advancement we opened new doors of hell. 

We started to depend so much on machines, people started freaking out and tried to imbed a seed of independence in the youth. Unknowingly screwing us even more. The human race has survived through every thing the world has thrown at it by staying together. 

People no longer understand what true unity means unless extreme circumstances uphold their lives. Only then do people see that having others always help us get through anything. What I'm trying to say is we should know how to be independent but we don't have to be.

I feel like an old granny trying to talk to her children, but in a sense we are all family, and I do wish you all the best.

❤️ Never forget to smile, and find happiness ❤️️
-Taima47