The Truth Behind The Lies

There are so many things I want to say before the last chapter is posted. I want to tell the truth, the honest to God truth, about my one true fear.

Death. I know trivial right? Why would you be afraid to die, after all we are all going to end up six feet underground somewhere, someday. The truth is I'm not afraid of dying, not anymore, I'm just afraid of dying whilst I'm still young.

All my life it has been the school life, and now that I have closed that chapter, I can't see the next. I can't imagine a life after school. I've never imagined a future for my self, and I honestly do not know why.

This poem I wrote, a couple years ago, shows how a couple years ago I couldn't find a purpose.

"An object in motion will stay in motion

Unless a force is working against it

Take away the force

Take away the resistance

And you are left with an empty vessel

Moving at full speed into oblivion"

But here we are today, I am different I have a purpose, yet I still feel like I'm heading towards the end.

The truth is, I don't value my life much when it comes to others. I have and will continue to give my all to everyone, even if it brakes me down.

I don't want to die, because I don't want to let people down. Anyway I don't want the last chapter to be depressing.

This whole book is made out of words, and I decided to bless you with the meaning of word according to Wikipedia

In linguistics, a word is the smallest element that can be uttered in isolation with semantic or pragmatic content (with literal or practical meaning). This contrasts deeply with a morpheme, which is the smallest unit of meaning but will not necessarily stand on its own. A word may consist of a single morpheme (for example: oh!, rock, red, quick, run, expect), or several (rocks, redness, quickly, running, unexpected), whereas a morpheme may not be able to stand on its own as a word (in the words just mentioned, these are -s, -ness, -ly, -ing, un-, -ed). A complex word will typically include a root and one or more affixes (rock-s, red-ness, quick-ly, run-ning, un-expect-ed), or more than one root in a compound (black-board, sand-box). Words can be put together to build larger elements of language, such as phrases (a red rock, put up with), clauses (I threw a rock), and sentences (He threw a rock too, but he missed).

The term word may refer to a spoken word or to a written word, or sometimes to the abstract concept behind either. Spoken words are made up of units of sound called phonemes, and written words of symbols called graphemes, such as the letters of the English alphabet.

Now I'll leave you with the entire script of The Bee Movie ❤️

According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.