Sunrise First Kiss (Mina)

(A/N: Bless the lord for the Knock Knock MV and the song...)

Pairing: Mina x Reader
Genre(s): First Kiss, Fluff
Word Count: 1033

Mina hated to get up early. She wished she could just lie in bed, under all the blankets, under all the pillows, all day long. However, today she wasn't bothered about getting up early. Her best friend was getting her up at 3am so they could watch the sun rise together.

Or more like her crush.

Yes, THE Myoui Mina had a crush on her best friend. She just loved the way she treated her. She was kind, gentle and rarely ever gets angry at anyone. However, if she needs to stand up for herself, or Mina, or anyone close to her, she would. She loved the way she looked too. Her y/h/c (your/hair/colour) hair that matched perfectly with her y/e/c (your/eye/colour) eyes. Mina just loved everything about her.

She thought you would never like her back, but of course you did. You loved her black short hair that was mainly straight but sometimes cured, it made her eyes seem darker. You loved her cute laugh and giggle. Finally, you loved how her eyes would shine a different brown in the light, that way you could really see the different shades in them.

That's exactly why you were taking her to see the sun rise.

It was 3am when you texted her. You didn't want to knock the door, knowing that the other members of Twice were in there and probably asleep. So you texted her telling her that you were at her dorm room door. You waited there for a short while then you heard small quiet footsteps behind the door.

Presuming they were Mina's, you began to rub your hands on your thighs. A nervous habit you had developed as a young teenager. You heard the door open to see Mina standing there in a baggy red jumper with black skin-tight jeans on that had rips in them. She smiled one of her gummy smiles when see saw you, forcing you to smile back too.

You, still gently rubbing your hands on your thighs, broke the silence only with a whisper. "Hi..." "Hi!" She replied copying your volume and tone. She was still smiling and giggled slightly when she looked down to see one of your hands still creating friction with your jeans. "Why are you so nervous? We've been friends for years now." She said as she fully stepped out of the house with a bag on her back. You stepped out of the way so she could shut the door.

When she turned round to see you she locked eyes with you and smiled. You smiled back but you couldn't control what your hand was doing, so Mina took the hand that was continuing your nervous habit in her own hand. Forcing you to stop, she turned round to you, smiled and spoke.

"I have extra blankets in my bag if you want to use those as well. Let's get going before someone sees us." Mina walked on however your hands were attached so you were dragged along with her. You walked to the passenger side of your truck.

(A/n: This is the type of truck I mean.)

You opened the door and helped her get in as the truck is higher up then the cars she's used to

You opened the door and helped her get in as the truck is higher up then the cars she's used to. You shut the door and walked round to the drivers side, you jumped in, closed the door and started the car. It only took you a few minutes to drive to the place you would be viewing the sun rise.

You reversed your truck so you would be able to sit on the back and cuddle. You both got out, Mina slightly falling out as she still wasn't used to the hight.You brought your blankets and pillows out of the back and placed two of them on the back so you could sit down without getting dirty. You took both of your shoes off and left them just under the bottom of the blankets.

You used your pillows and the one Mina had brought to prop both of you up from the back of the cabin. Then you used one of the two blankets Mina had brought to snuggle under. Yes, you could have had one each but if you ha the chance to snuggle under a blanket with your crush, you would do it right?

You sat and chatted for a few minutes, using your phones as lights, waiting for the sun to rise. When it did, you both switched your phones off to get the full affect and you sat there for at least 10 minuets watching the black sky turn to a deep orange.

You turned round to Mina with your mouth slightly open in shock of the beauty. You did this just as her head turned to yours. You locked eyes for a few seconds and then you both giggled while she placed her head on your shoulder. You felt her arms wrapped around your waist and that's when you decided to speak to her.

"Is it bad I kinda wanna kiss you right now?" Mina giggled and lifted her head from your neck. She was still giggling but only lightly. You also didn't miss the slight blush on her cheeks. She kept one hand on your waist while she lifted her other one to pull your head into a gentle kiss.

Mina's heart was beating at 1000 beats per minute or something stupidly fast like that. She couldn't believe she was kissing her best friend. Or more like her crush. Although the kiss you two shared was gentle, she tried to put all of her emotions into it to tell you secretly that she liked you. You did the same.

You pulled away and both of you had big smiles on your faces. You locked eyes and you spoke again. "I hope that made you realise that I've liked you for months now..." "I was hoping that you'd get the same message from me..."

You both smiled, locked eyes and pulled each other back in for a second kiss at sun rise.