Panic Attack

A/N Sorry I didn't post a imagines yesterday, I didn't have any ideas!!! So this idea just came into my head. Now if you have panic attacks I'm sorry I don't know much about the topic, I did some research. If you don't like it please let me know privately and I pull take this down and wont write about stuff like this. I'm writing this because not all people are perfect. But anyway hope you enjoy!!!

Shawn and you are eating dinner at a local restaurant in Downtown LA. Shawn was in LA to promote somethings for 'Illuminate'. We were about 4 days into our trip. We haven't had one day by ourselves I love you, you know that right?" he says as you take a bite of my burger and give him a confused look "awe babe what brought this up?" he grabs my hand over the table and squeezes it "nothing its just you don't always find a girl that will stay with you with the type of job I have, like how did I get so lucky?" I give him a sweet shy smile "Shawn you got lucky? I'm lucky before you I thought all celebrities were stuck up ass holes but no you proved me wrong." he smiles "and who would slide on the hardwood floor with socks on? not everyone would do that with someone they love." she squeezes me hand tighter "well your really special. Ya know best friends are very similar, and y/n and I are very similar." we both smile at each other.

After we finish our burgers Shawn paid and we started getting up when my eyes were fixated on the window with what looks like 1000 girls just waiting for Shawn and I to come out. Shawn must have seen how scared I looked and grabbed my waist and  faces me, he grabs my cheeks and rubs it with his thumb "hey hey you okay?? baby its okay, they wont hurt you or me. Do you want to wait in the bathroom until they go away?" I shake my head from side to side "no no its okay I got this" I suffer from anxiety and being suffocated in a group of people, it has gotten better the older I get, when I was little 5 people would scare the crap out of me.

We start to walk out and I stop and see all the people and Shawn is right behind me, he rubs his hands up and down my arm to reassure me that everything is okay, I saw Geoff and Andrew with the car and it look so far away. Shawn comes right next to me and grabs my waist and holds me right next to him and he wasn't letting go. We started walking and Shawn started taking pictures, I started to get a little more comfortable but then I see big professional cameras with flashing lights blinding my eyes. Paparazzi. Probably scared the crap out of m even more.

He held me tighter after he saw me tense up. We started to go through all of the girls and even a couple of guys.

The whole time I was very tense. Finally we are on our way to the car and a bunch of guys with cameras come up to Shawn and I and start asking questions and taking pictures

"are you pregnant?"

"are you cheating on Shawn?"

"Shawn how do you feel about becoming a dad?" they just kept on coming. I stopped in my tracks and my breathing started to get irregular, my chest started to tighten up and I felt like I couldn't breathe.  Shawn reacted quickly grabbing my face asking if I was okay cameras flashing. He could hear my breathing, a camera man came right up to me and flashed a picture and right then in there I almost fainted but luckily shawn was there to catch me.

I was kneeling on the ground with my knees in chest and wanting to cry.

"hey darling come on baby breathe in and out" he started demonstrating, cameras going off every millisecond

"CAN YOU STOP!!!!!" he shouted at the paparazzi.

"come on y/n you have to breathe, come on breathe for me. In and out" he put my head in his chest and rubbing my back. he swiftly grabbed me bridal style and brought me to the car. He placed me in the car and Geoff and Andrew and Shawn were crowding around me, and I extended me arms to signal I needed space

"space, space she needs space, move damn it!" not meaning to shout at Geoff and Andrew.

I grabbed him and pulled him close, and listened to his heart beat. thump, thump , thump and on top of that he was telling me to breathe. Finally I calmed down and Shawn wouldn't let me out of his sight.

--skip to the hotel

We get to the hotel and go straight to our room , Shawn not letting go on me, as if it were life or death.  We get into the room and I go straight to the bathroom with Shawn following me. He picks me up and places me on the counter, and get a makeup remover wipe. I start to remove my makeup and he comes back in basket ball shorts and a t-shirt of his.

After removing my makeup he slowly removes my clothes, I hop off the counter and slip into the big over-sized shirt. he kisses me tenderly. I hug him with my head resting on his chest. I follow him to the bed and he turns off the lights and crawls into bed.

"Hey how did you know...ya know how to help me" I ask kinda shy

"i care for you and I did some research on what helps" he grabs me tighter and kisses the top of my head.

"you did that?" asking in amazement, no one ever took that much effort in helping me like that.

"hell yeah I did that, y/n do you forget that I love you with my whole heart?"

I just shrug, and hold him tighter afraid that hes going to fly away. "thank you, I love you."

"awe darling your so welcome, and I love you WAY more"

after about 5 minutes of us just cuddling I fell asleep being reminded that Shawn loves me .

----Hope you like it. Like I said in the beginning I don't know much about panic attacks. I hope I did okay. Anyway hope you have a good weekend.