Cuddle

Hope you enjoy! Lots of people on my Instagram// @ shawn_peter_raul_mendesss wanted an extended version of the text imagine that I did. Hope you like it!

Y/n POV
Shawn had his second performance of the Illuminate World Tour. I had recently was able to take some time off because I had a lot of vacation and sick days from my job and was able to take off about a month.
Shawn had just finished preforming and he was all sweaty, he hugs me instantly and I whisper in his ear "told you would do great." He chuckles and pulls away from our hug. He doesn't kiss me just yet, he knows how I feel about PDA, even though it's around his crew.
After Shawn had talked to his crew he was looking for me, his topaz eyes were looking for me. He finally found me and a smile immediately formed. He rushed over and hugs me again, and takes my small hand in his and walk to his dressing room to change into more comfy clothes.
After Shawn got changed you could tell the adrenaline had worn off and he was getting tired. He looks at me without people looking and plants a kiss on my lips and I give in and put my hands around his neck and make the kiss a little bit more passionate.
I pull from the kiss and Shawn chuckles "and I thought you hated PDA?! Hmm?" I chuckle and shrug "I just couldn't resist myself" he smiles and kisses me again. Shawn looks at me and holds his hand out and I accept it. It was tradition for us after every show he would call me, FaceTime me and now hold my hand while telling me how it went.
"It was insane! I can't even explain!" He continued talking about his show and I was just mesmerized by how happy he looked.
We get in the tour bus and get changed, Shawn jumps in the shower and I lay on my bunk. I have the middle bunk and Shawn has the top bunk. I lay there and see a Shawn account with the caption "if you look closely you can see y/n ahh love how proud she is of him!" I smiled at the caption and decide to like the picture and comment as well. "Love the dude! Couldn't help myself and not look!" I press send and continue to look through Instagram and also respond to some snapchats and text messages as well.
Shawn finally comes out, shirtless and his hair is wet. He walks over to his bunk and puts his phone on the bed and kneels down to me and gives me a funny look
"Hey guess what?? I LOVE YOUUU!" He sang in a melody I've never heard. I laughed at him and kissed him.
After about 1 hour of talking to the crew, the whole crew decides to go to the bunks. As I'm setting my alarm for tomorrow I get a text from...
Yes my dork of a boyfriend "what are you doing right now?!" I laughed at the text and text him back "laying in THE BUNK BELOW YOU!" Seconds later I see he wants to cuddle and I laugh just seeing him and I trying to fit on a twin bed. I can barley fit on the bed myself and I'm 5'7" and I can barley imagine Shawn fitting on there.
After around 1 minute Shawn pokes his head to mine and looks at me "well are you coming?" He looks at me with a dorky smile.
I can't help myself and laugh at him. I nod and decide to go and cuddle with him.
As I get up I see Shawn won't scoot to the wall. "Babe you have to move over." I plead and he shakes his head
"No no I'm not risking you falling." I laugh at him being protective and decide to climb over him.
As I'm on top of him he stops me. "Hey you come here often?!" I say with a weird man voice. He laughs and kisses me "oh yeah all the time" he says being sarcastic. I finally go to the side of the wall and make a thud. I lay there in Shawn's arms and release a sigh
"This is nice. I'm glad you thought of this" he smiles and holds me tighter.
"This is our tradition" he says and kisses the top of my head. I nod "definitely" I say and kiss his chest.
As Shawn and I are cuddling in the tiny bed we drift off in sleep.
I faintly hear Geoff asking Shawn and question but stops. I hear a click and then I don't remember anything after that.
--hello hope you like the imagine. I'm trying to make more, if you want give me some plots and I can work around them. Sorry if it's short!!! I'm getting better! But seriously I need ideas and if you want an imagine to be based off of you that's perfectly fine as well!