Happy

A/n hope you like it!!!  Also just a heads up, if you are not aware I have started a new fan fiction!! Is called 'Take a Chance' so my focus will be on that UNLESS I get more requests like this one. Yes, I know I suck. Lol but this was a request. It was requested by  sophinista so yeah oops sorry about that. BUT yeah requests are open, just PLEASE be patient!

Shawn POV
Everyday I get asked the same questions "what do your tattoos mean?" "How do you describe your life." Oh and my absolute favorite one is "do you have a girlfriend?"
I hate those questions. They are so repetitive. So repetitive that you can google search the question and it pops up. Sometimes I don't want to go to interviews or even the Q&A's because of the questions. I mean don't get me wrong I love my fans. Wouldn't be where I am without them, but they can get; what you call friendly; and I call too personal.

I remember meeting y/n like it was yesterday. She made my heart race, my eyes dialate and I didn't even know her name. She wasn't really a fan. Granted she hears me on the radio and liked what she heard but wasn't really a fan.
For a while I was hesitant wanting to get close with her, as e every time I'm even seen with the opposite sex people assume we are dating. I was afraid of getting close. I didn't want rumors to go out and we didn't even know what we were. But I couldn't help myself. I loved and still love being around her. Getting to know her more and more everyday.
I promised her when we started dating that my personal life won't be involved. And we can still go out and have a fun time together.
That was 4 months ago. Long distance is hard. Really hard. People don't ever really tell you how hard it is. Yes my crew tells me, but granted they are all in there 30's married. So there wives have dealt with there shit before they went on the road. But y/n and I make it work. We are constantly texting or FaceTiming.  She even flew out to come see me on tour because she missed me too much (keep in mind you are in your 20's hence why you can visit him on tour.) God I love that woman.
The fans knew she was someone. I mean they saw pictures of us in Toronto walking around, or having dinner, or lunch or even breakfast. They had there speculations but I never really confirmed anything.
Y/n and I always walked around holding hands or me even kissing the temple of her head. I wasn't nervous for my fans to know its just no one really havent asked in a while.

Today I woke up to y/n not there unfortunately.  She left last night much of both of ours dismay. It was sad that she wasn't there with me but I went on with my day no matter what.

I sit on the high table getting asked questions after questions. Answering questions I've answered before and questions I've never heard before.
"Okay guys one more question." I say and here everyone's sad groans. I pout as well and point to a girl in the back.
"Do you have a girlfriend? We've seen pictures and rumors with you and a girl?" Everyone started to talk all at once and couldn't even hear my own voice. I raise my hands up and everyone becomes quiet.
"Let's just say I'm really really happy right now. Happiest I've ever been. Okay guys thats it. Hope you have a fun time out there!" I wave goodbye and I'm met with Andrew and Geoff giving me a weird smile.
"What?" I say with a chuckle.
"Nothing. It's just you kinda told them you're dating someone." Andrew said looking at my Twitter feed.
"No I said I was happy I didn't deny anything." I say and Geoff laughs
"Dude you always say you're single, or you say no i don't have a girlfriend. Now you spontaneously say you're happy? Dude you said you're dating someone." Geoff says patting my shoulder.
I smile wide and hear my phone ringing and see y/n's name.
"Hey!  What's up?" I say happily.
"You're the happiest you've ever been?" She says with doubt in her voice.
"Hold on, love. I'm gonna go somewhere more private."
I become concerned and walk off to my dressing room and close the door.
"Are you okay?" I ask with concern in my voice.
"Yeah im fine. It's just I didn't know you were as happy as me because we're together, and I wanted to make sure you weren't just saying that." She says a little but happier.
"I'm more than happy that I'm with you. Extremely happy you're mine. I love you y/n y/l/n so much" I say and hear a laugh coming from her side.
"I love you more Shawn Mendes. More than you think." I can just feel her smiling as she I can just feel her smiling on the other end.
We talk for a little bit. Talking about how we miss each other. Talking about anything just to shake my nerves.
"Okay rock star. I love you. Go kill it like you always do." I chuckle and see Andrew hold his hand out showing I have 5 minutes til show.
I nod my head and he quickly leaves to take a phone call.
"I love you. I'll talk to you later. And y/n?"
"Yeah?" She says
"You make me really really happy." I hear a chuckle on her end and she let's out a sigh
"You make me really happy too Shawn."
--feedback is greatly appreciated!! ❤❤❤