Missing you

A/N Hello people, so sorry I haven't been posting any imagines on here. I have been posting chapter from my fanfic on here!!! So yes I have been posting on wattpad just not on this one. If you haven't read my fanfic from my Instagram you can read it here, since I am posting it on here! Hope you enjoy.

xo

Y/N POV

Missing Shawn was like my second job. I missed him everyday, all day, every second.

Sometimes it was worse than others. Like when something really good happens and I just want to drive to his house and tell him right away; but cant.

Face Timing him doesn't help, I mean seeing him is great and hearing his voice and hearing how great his show was is fantastic but it doesn't compare to talking to him in person.

Shawn usually calls me when I wake up, so he can watch me get ready, I get ready at around 6 am and he is basically my alarm. He calls me as soon as it hits 6 am Canadian time. 

He sometimes calls me when I get off work, or when I'm about to go to sleep, even through he should be sleeping too.

Today was no different, so I thought. Shawn FaceTime me as usual in the morning. He seemed a little off; sleepy eyes and low voice but that was very common for Shawn

"babe are you okay?!" I ask while putting my makeup on for work, since school finals are finally over (assume that Y/N is in college)

"yeah I'm good hun, I'm just tired and I miss you" he states and then he coughs and takes a big gulp of water.

I look concerned because he is already getting sick and its only the beginning of tour.  I just shrug it off and continue to talk to Shawn since time is vital for us.  

--Couple of hours later--

I'm at work wishing I was somewhere else, when I get a call;

Geoff.

I look at my phone very confused and decide to answer the call since he never calls me while on tour

"hello?" i say very confused

I hear Geoff sighing and i also hear mumbling

"Y/N?? Oh thank god, are you free right now?" My heart starts to race, no actually it starts to pound out of my chest.

"Shawn...he's bad. He's going insane." i get confused again. Shawn is not the person to go insane, yes get sad but insane no

Then I hear a very loud and deep yell from the phone

"GOD DAMNIT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ANDREW!!" i put my hand on my heart and wonder who that was.

"Shawn??" I ask and hear a loud bang.

"y/n I don't know what to do, he didn't do this last tour" he starts and he sounds overwhelmed and stressed out.

I let out a sigh and come to my senses and realize that Shawn needs me.

"Geoff put him on the phone" I say in more of a demanding way then asking.

I can hear Geoff sighing and walking somewhere.

Finally I hear a knock

"Shawn, phone." i hear Geoff say and i also hear a loud groan from what sounds like Shawn.

"I DONT WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE RIGHT NOW!!!!" he screams. I let out a sigh

"what about y/N?" he says in a whisper.

I wait for about a couple of seconds and hear the door open, and assume Shawn is on the phone

"hey pretty boy what's up?" I say and immediately I can feel Shawn become less tense and relax a little.

"just talk to me. anything I don't care, please baby just talk to me" I nod thinking he can see me

"okay well, I'm at work. I'm drinking coffee and talking to my favorite human on the planet." I start to ramble and talk to him about random things

Finally after awhile i can hear him chuckling at what I'm saying and he seems a little bit more at ease.

"shawny, what's wrong?? Hmm. This didn't happen last tour? Why so different?" He lets out a sigh

"because i didn't have you last tour, well I did but not the whole tour. We met and only started talking in the middle of tour, you weren't mine yet. I miss you like crazy. I just want to hug you and kiss you and I just need you."

As he finishes his reasoning my heart breaks for him, and at that moment I multitask and e-mail my boss and tell them that I'm taking a long vacation.

What's great about this job, is that its in my hometown. I only work there when I'm home from school. I e-mail telling them that I so far cant work for them and i will let them know further notice, I press send and continue to listen to Shawn.

"love, i miss you more. Trust me i do. I miss your hugs and kisses and cuddles and everything about you i miss you dearly"

Shawn and I continue to talk about random things until he has to get ready for the show.

After about 20 minutes I call back Geoff

"hey Geoff I tried to call Andrew but he didn't answer, but can you reserve a plane ticket foe me, to see Shawn"

I hear Geoff gasp "are you sure?? How long are you staying??" I thought about that

I don't know how long I'm staying" In that moment i realized i may never have the chance to go on tour with my boyfriend.

"oh-okay I'm telling him right now, he's also reserving it right now. How does in 3 days sound?"

My eyes go wide and start to leave the mall and start to rush home.

"yeah- yeah book it!!!" 

After Geoff and Andrew booked the flight to see Shawn we started to go over the plan on how its going to happen.

"lets hope he likes surprises!" i hear Andrew say