Pool

A/n HELO!!!!!  Hope your doing well sorry I haven't been posting on this book a lot. I'm trying to get better!!

Y/n POV
Florida, you love the warm weather. You spending some time with Shawn,  since he's on tour. Luckily for you,  your able to take some time off from work,  so you took a well deserved couple of weeks off.
Today Shawn is off after playing Tampa on the 25th and Miami the next day.

Finally we are able to relax,  not have to worry about being at the venue on time,  or worrying if Shawn is going to be okay. No worries as of today.

We are in Orlando just enjoying the hot weather by the pool with his crew and also his mum, dad, and Aaliyah. One of them suggested we go to Disney,  or Universal but then I stepped in and reminded them that it's always crowded.

And truthfully Shawn didn't want to be anywhere crowded,  he wanted to enjoy the time with his family.

We are sitting by the pool everyone laying out enjoying the sun.
"You look really hot in that" Shawn whispers in my ear while Geoff is talking about something. I look up at Shawn and give him the 'don't do this here' look. He shrugs and I turn my attention back to Geoff.
"You'd look even hotter without it" he whispers extremely low,  I can barley even here it.
I blush rather hard and turn around and hopefully the red tint in my cheeks go away.

Soon I hear Mike taking in a sorta baby voice "where you going, come back" I turn around and see a lizard running away.
I quickly leave the group and go over to Mike.

"Dude just pick it up" Mike looks at me like I'm crazy and watches me.
I place the lizards body on my forearm and his arms and legs dandle from the arm. His tail is flowing free between the open space of my inner arm and my wait. (A/n that is the way to hold a lizard. I'm Floridian)

The little lizard is laying on my arm and Mike has his mouth open.
"How?  How do you know how to hold it?" Taking his phone back out to take a picture.
"Every summer I came here to Florida to work at Bush gardens. I lived with my aunt"
He looks amazed and takes a picture of me holding it.

He didnt get my face in the picture,  all he got was my hand,  the lizard and a little bit of my tanned skin.
And he wrote "SHES CRAZY!  y/u/n (your user name)" he posts it and I'm about to set it down.

"Wait no,  go over to Shawn like nothing wrong and see what he does. I'll record" I nod and walk over to Shawn.
I see Matt's face get wide and Mike gives him the 'don't say anything' I soon get to shawn and he looks at me
"Hey- what the fuck is that?" He says taking notice of the lizard.
I laugh and he quickly takes a picture of the lizard,  the same way Mike did.

I put the lizard finally down and he goes and walks away.
"What are you?  Some animal catcher?" He jokes and I laugh.

After going to the bathroom in the hotel room to wash my arm from the lizard I come back and see everyone in the pool.
I spot Matt and kneel down a he squints a little
"Wheres Shawn?" He doesn't say anything, the next thing I know I feel strong arms around me and I hold o to his foreamrs for dear life and my knees go up to my chest.

Geoff and Matt look at each other and nod. They both jump on my legs and I go into the pool.
I swim up to the top and see shawn came down with me.
I se over to him and he smiles instantly.
"It needed to happen" he states and I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his arms on my waist.
I lean back a little and admire him.
"What? Whatcha thinking?" I smile and kiss him
"You. Thinking about you" he smiles and picks me up from the water and throws me up and back into the pool.
I let out a squeal and get submerged again.

As soon as I come back up I give him the middle finger and he laughs.

After being in the pool for a while we a sit out and just relax some more. Not having a schedule is great.

Around when the sun starts to set I see some fans notice Shawn and I quickly take his shirt and pull it over my body.
Sometimes I feel a little insecure when everyone is crowding around me.

I see the sunset and take out my phone to take a picture.
I open Snapchat and take a quick picture of the beautiful sunset.

I press send and just look at the sunset.

I soon feel a pair of arms around me and swing me around.
I know those arms,  they are Shawns,  my Shawns.

He swung me where he was at the edge of the pool and I wasn't.

I hug him and look at his bare chest.
"You look good in my shirt" I blush and hug him.
I hear a click of the phone indicating that someone took a picture.
I quickly look and see a fan gushing finally seeing 'Shawns girlfriend'

I'm a very private person. The fans don't know much about me. They know of me, they know what I look like and what I sound like but the only person that REALLY knows me is Shawn; and I want to keep it that way.

Shawn keep our relationship quite private. We don't feel like we have to show the world we are dating or happy. We don't have to prove to anyone.

Shawn hugs me tightly knowing that my grip got less tight. He looks up and sees the fans.
He moves us so that his back is to the fans.

"Thank you" he smiles at me and kisses me.
"Your welcome baby. But just ignore them if they stay okay?"
I nod at him and he repeatedly kisses my temples.
He hug each other and watch the sunset a little bit more.

After its now a little bit dark we decide to head back to the hotel
"So? Restaurant? Or PJs and room service?" I look up at him while walking towards the girls.

"Do I even have to answer?" He laughs and nods.
"Your right." We continue to walk towards the hotel doors while I avoid eye contact with the camera.

"Hi Shawn! Hi y/n!" I look up and give them a nervous smile.

Soon my back is towards them and hear them screaming.
"OH MY GOD SHE SMILED AT ME!" I giggle a little.

"Why are they so happy?" I chuckle getting into the elevator
"I don't know. Maybe they are accepting that I'm happy." I smile a little.
"Your happy?" Shawn looks down at me and smiles.
"You make me more than happy"
We kiss and quickly pull away not wanting to and see a old couple.
---FLORIDA IS TREATING SHAWN SO WELL!  Is this any good?