Thirty-Three - Walls

THIRTY-THREE

Walls

Tristan does not speak up when the masters of the combo mention the lifted ban and their desire to take Catherine in the manner that it previously forbade. He does not speak up because what the men want falls within the rules. He instead takes a few steps away from Catherine and the masters, and reclines himself on a blanket in the grass, one that a contest attendant just laid out, along with a few cushions.

“Come,” Tristan then orders the submissives. “You’re all still mine.”

The non-refundables cherish and enjoy the sound of those words, and forget their real meaning, which includes nothing romantic.

After twenty minutes or so, these living-canvases will have to be contributed to during the remaining minutes of the master-combo hour, and, if nine men expect to be brought to that “gifting” moment by Catherine, as Tristan expects that they do, one by one, each of his play things will therefore be taken away from servicing him.

Once Catherine is standing against the wall, she turns her face back towards her master, but he, however, does not sense nor see her look, since he is already busy making use of all of the women at his disposal, and has them very much crowded around him.

Catherine sees that his feet are now sock-less and that his toes and the soles of his feet are being sucked and licked by one woman per foot. She sees that his fingers are being used as pretend male organs as they are slipped in and out, one at a time, of tightly squeezed lips, which means two more women occupied on either side of him. She sees that two non-refundables are at his manhood, taking turns adoringly taking into their mouth as much of it as they can, that another is at his face, licking his ears and cheeks and neck, that yet another is kissing his abdomen and chest area, and that the ninth woman has a hand underneath his rear, using a finger to penetrate him. Tristan himself broke off its long nail, and will break the fingernail off the same finger of each submissive, since every non-refundable will occupy each station of his body for two minutes. It is not that he particularly enjoys the sensation, but more of an indication of what he thinks of the women, whom he has warned to switch positions quickly, if they want more attention from him after the first twenty minutes.  All nine females hope that there will be some kind of penetration by him, following this first introduction of each one of them to all of his body.

Tristan Maller fits perfectly well into the prostitutes’ personally acquired and compiled knowledge of men: they know that the men who seek them out often have one persona for the world, for the rules out there -- rules that most men want changed -- and that they are their real selves, by contrast, when with them, when stripped away of much humanity. The women, however, do not want to apply that rule to Tristan Maller.

Catherine’s chest hurts so much as she awaits the first of nine assaults from behind that she fears that it will cave in and never rise again. When she feels the first organ excitedly and impatiently push its way into her rear corridor, the ache of that area then registers over the ache of her chest. Forcing her mind off the awfulness, she briefly wonders if Tristan believes that any part of her punishment turns her on, before wondering if it perhaps excites Tristan. She is unable, however, to remain detached, in her mind.

Although she is not moving, not screaming, and is physically allowing what is happening to her, it is most certainly not by her choice, by her desire, and, therefore, it feels to her just as dreadful and as vile as if she were surprised on the street, or in her home, restrained, and then raped. She does not know who is at her, not that she cares to know, but the effect of not knowing in general adds to her distress.