Chapter 2: Dancing with the Devil

The trio scanned the area for any teachers then they headed for 9R. The plan was going good until they saw a figure moving up the stairs. They were in trouble. They quickly discussed a reasoning for their being there. The boys heard the last foot go up the last step. It was only Mr. Crossando. That gave them a sense of relief. Mr. Crossando noticed the boys by the side. 

"What are you boys doing here?" He asked "It's Lunchtime, you know" 

"We're here to sa- OW" Ty whimpered 

"Actually," Bretto said "We needed to ask Ms.Ribbon about something. I'm supposed to be staying at lunch with you but I have to go to Ms. Ribbons first"

 "That's a first. I'll go talk to her." Mr. Crossando then headed to 9R.

 Bretto's face lit up "Guys, We now have a distraction" 

"A what now?" Eli looked in the distance 

"No one's there except for -- Ohhh" 

Mr.Crossando opened the door to Ms.Ribbon's room. Ms. Ribbon fixed herself at the sight of Mr. Crossando. They started talking and didn't care about the class, since we all know Ms. Ribbon has a little crush on Mr. Crossando. Bretto,Ty and Eliza quietly moved towards the room. They saw Casio looking outside the room chewing a piece of paper. They were lucky that he was sitting on the farside out on the hallway. 

 "Psst" Bretto tried to get his attention "Casio! Casio! Look here"Casio finally noticed the three boys looking at the window 

"What are you guys doing here?" Casio said while looking confused"If the devil catches you, You'll have to join me in hell" 

 "Nevermind that" Eli interrupted "The most important thing is --"The school bell rang. Ty stood up straight and let out a sigh. 

 "Our efforts wasn't worth it" He sighed "Well, Let's head out. This isn't our homeroom anyways". Ty grabbed Eli by the hand and waved goodbye. Bretto also headed out and went to his locker bumping into a certain blonde-haired girl.

 "Watch it, you freak" She hissed "The next time you're walking, Look ahead"She then grabbed her binders that were scattered on the floor and walked away.Bretto rubbed the back of his head. 

"You okay?" Bretto heard a voice in front of him. 

"You have pretty bad luck running into Sophia Hari-sungay" The boy chuckled "She's pretty violent for a girl" 

The boy had glasses with a black trim, Shaggy brown hair and brown eyes. 

"I'm Kadeno Malansang from 8O" 

"Oh um-" Bretto stammered " I'm Bretto Maxon from 9R" 

"You do have bad luck" Kadeno said "Having the devil of the school as your homeroom teacher""And you guys must be pretty lucky having Ms.Osta as your teacher" Bretto chuckled "Anyways, I have to get to class" 

"Don't bump into anyone on the way there!" Kadeno teased 

"I won't!"

 Bretto scurried to his locker then his classroom. Jadine was already there staring out the window. 

"Hey! Sorry for abandoning you!" Bretto yelled 

"Oh, It's okay. Anja and Aliza finished lunch duty anyways and Nicolette wanted someone to discuss some things with.They joined me a little bit later" Jadine said "It was to save your friend from hell" 

Ms. Ribbon came in the room to do attendance and then the class got up and headed for their next subject. 

Jadine hurried to the band room because she didn't want to be late. She didn't look ahead of her and saw a figure. Jadine bumped into the person and her music sheets flew everywhere 

"I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry" Jadine apologized 

"I di--" 

"Say," The figure spoke with an innocent voice "You look familiar" 

"You're!"

 Jadine smiled from ear to ear. 

She was back. 

((Author's note:

T: I wrote this by myself smh 

Author C isn't here

Edit: Author C edited some of the stuff :^D))