Chapter 9; The Rumour

As they walked down the hallway, Casio never let go of Bretto's hand. Casio felt better this way and Bretto didn't mind.
"Shush or they're gonna hear us!" Anja yelled.
"They already did dumbass! Run!" Aliza said as they scurried away.
"Oh no!" Bretto yelled as he looked between him and Casio "What if they get the wrong idea?"
"Then, We will beat them up!" Casio smiled
Bretto felt relived and continued walking.
The next day, Bretto saw Jadine while walking down the hallway.
"Hey babe!" Bretto greeted as he raised his hand to get a high five.
"Don't touch me! Cheater" Jadine growled at Bretto and brought his hand down " We're over! Go find your new boyfriend!"
Bretto was confused about this scenario but he thought it might've just been her bad day. As he continued, He felt that he was being stared at. He thought it was something on his face or maybe his new hairstyle?
'What did I do?' Bretto thought 'Oh! I remember now!'
"Anja! Aliza!" Bretto yelled "You'll pay for this!"
"Shit!" Aliza yelled from down the hall.
"HIDE!" Anja said as both ran down for  cover.
A/N:
C: We're back after a damn year guys. We decided to continje this cause why not :")
T; After a year, We decided to continue this series in X Grade. I hope no one finds out.
S: ....