Chapter 6: Meetings and Memories

((Author's note: This is author C guys~ In this chapter will focus more of Cathleena, Bretto and Jadine. Hope you guys like it~ ^^)) 

 "Do you know her?" Kadeno asked. 

"Uh..umm" Bretto stuttered. It clearly was hard for him to say. He finally took the courage to say it. He took a deep breath. 

"Well, Cathleena was my" 

"Ex-girlfriend"

With that response everybody in the cafeteria heard and they were all shocked and speechless. Casio,Ty and Eli was about to join the scene but they stopped at what Bretto said. 

"Cathleena was Bretto's ex-girlfriend???" Casio asked Eli and Ty.

 "Yes why?" Eli asked. 

 Eli suggested

 "I know! Eat all of her paper Casio!" Casio replied

 "YES PERFECT" They both ran in their homeroom and checked Cathleena's binders. Meanwhile, Cathleena and Jadine are washing off the stains in Cathleena's clothes. 

"Are you ok?" Jadine asked over and over.

 "Yes, i'm ok, I have a question though. When and where did we meet?" Cathleena asked. 

"You forgot? We were neighbors back then and we became friends." Jadine replied.

 "Oh. But the thing is, i don't remember you." Jadine's heart sank because of that. Why did Cathleena forget. 

"Oh...um...le-" The bell interrupted their chat, so they just left the bathroom and went to their lockers, without saying a word. All of the students were sitting down, some talking and some playing. Meanwhile Jadine, was sitting on her seat staring at her phone. She was looking at her childhood pictures with Cathleena in it. She missed it back then,things were normal and they were always together. Something changed. When the two of them were together, it felt awkward. As if their friendship was broken. She decided she will go to Cathleena's house later. 

"Jadine, what's wrong?" A familiar male voice asked. It was Bretto. 

"Oh nothing,I'm just bored." Ms. Ribbon aka the Devil was back again. "Okay class, stop talking 3,2,1." everybody hates it when she does that. All eyes was fixed on Ms. Ribbon's. "Okay so let's check attendance" As usual,we do that. After attendance we went to our next class. It was one of the most boring classes ever. It's LA. Once, we wrote 20 paragraphs about Earthquakes! Thank God we're not doing that in this Term. The room was empty except for a blonde haired woman. It was Ms.Krosa. Usually she is our French teacher. 

"Hello class, I will be the substitute teacher for today. So you guys are going to write a story. Any kind. It can be about food,love,friendship or anything. So just grab a laptop and get started." Jadine thought about something when she heard the word "Friendship". When she heard that word the first thing that pops in her mind is Cathleena. 

"I think I know what I'm gonna write about." She grabbed a laptop and started. Meanwhile the Trio started planning theirs too. 

"I think i'm going to write how delicious paper is." Casio said. On the other hand Bretto was calm, he was writing about Jadine. Cathleena, had no idea what to write so she decided to write about World War 1. And lastly Aliza was writing about her favorite korean boy group BTS and Anja was writing about Countries. Everybody was busy typing out their own stories. After about 40 minutes, Ms. Krosa took the laptops back, and we waited for the bell to ring. After a long tiring day at school, she will finally get to meet Cathleena's parents again. She went home got ready and went to their house since she knew where it was. She just walk about 6 minutes, and she was in front of Cathleena's house. She was was nervous. She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. It was silent for a few seconds and somebody opened the door. It was her mother. Jadine greeted her and went inside. 

"Jadine is that you?" Cathleena's mother asked. 

"Yes! It is Jadine." She was so happy that they remembered Jadine, Cathleena's old childhood friend. 

"Long time no see!" Cathleena's mom said.

 "You grew up so well." Jadine nodded and smiled brightly at her.

 "Is Cathleena home?"

"No, she was waiting for her brother to finish soccer." 

"Oh." So Jadine and Cathleena's mom talked for hours then Jadine asked her. 

"Um..there's something iv'e been wanting to ask lately, why doesen't Cathleena remember me? Cathleena's mother was silent for a while then she answered. 

"Something happened before we left Manila."

((author's note: Author C:"Sorry that this chapter is really small, i procrastinated like what author T said. This chapter actually focused more on Jadine and Cathleena. I was finishing chapter 5 last night. And I finished late at night. And i woke up early to check it again. And i felt really sleepy. So sorry about that! I hope you enjoyed chapter 6~ and sorry if I made a mistake in there. Thx for reading ^^ "

T:" shit'sgoingdoooown"))