Reed Issac Goode (C )

"(Ok, first of all before I start . My world is modern yet has humans who can shape shift into anything they desire however if they are too emotional or traumatized they can never shift into a animal that caused them to become that way) okay cool.
Name||
Reed Isaac Goode [Nicknames being Lake-Hamster-Devil]  lol

||Age||
17

||Sexuality||
Homosexual

||Fandom||
None

||Gender||
Male

||Backstory||
Reed Was born to criminal parents who had escaped shape-shifter prison . He had been taught everything crime related by his parents and even had a best friend named Lily who would keep him in line and try to stop him from doing anything /too/ drastic . Though as he grew older, the boy realized how his parents often fought over him like he was some trophy to be won though he never understand why until the incident rolled around . His mother who had never wanted a child and only kept him because of her husband grew fed up and proposed to murder him when he was 11 although his father refused loving his son too much to lose him . At age 13 he was taken to a tall bridge by his parents and watched as his father held him from his shouting mother . Finally, his father let go and started arguing with her as Reed was too young to shift into a bird and fly away as well As being too terrified to move he simply watched . Soon, his mother shoved her husband down the bridge though he wasn't going down without a fight and grabbed his wife's arm pulling them down and under the spike infested waters below . They couldn't shift because anger had clouded their mind . Reed, from then on, was terrified of oceans and couldn't shift into any water animal at all  makes sense. -even seagulls- although whenever asked he would simply scowl and glare . As the deaths were found out he was shoved into a orphanage and soon adopted though he still doesn't get along with his step family .

||Appearance||
Reed is a short person with a look that screams child . His curly hair is a deep golden/blonde falling to his shoulders while his icy blue eyes are wide and doe-shaped . The boy has a pale complexion with a rosy blush covering his cheeks that seem to darken when he gets embarrassed or angered . As a result from his first shift -Which was a small rattlesnake- He had gained snake fangs that are sharp and filled with venom though that's the only snake aspect he had received . Sound cool. The boy is skinny with noodle like limbs though he weighs about 178 pounds but due to a fast metabolism he appears skinnier than normal while his height is relatively short, a apparent gene he had inherited from his father's side of the family though he's slightly curvy here and there from his mother. The boy wears what he wants though when he and lily are walking around he usually is seen with tight skinny jeans and a baggy lilac sweater with a black and white striped crop top underneath . The boy has his ears pierced with black and white striped earrings while a tattoo of the devil is on his left hip.

||Personality||
Reed is a crude and overall rude person with a somewhat childish side to him. Good he's not sickeningly nice. The boy couldn't care less about his classmates and often times plots their deaths every day *cough* Angelica *cough* The boy enjoys and prides himself in being able to do anything illegal without getting caught . The boy is easily angered and embarrassed though he had a few fears --Being public speaking, Oceans, Water animals-- . The boy doesn't enjoy trying to make friends and usually scares them off laughing that's like all the admins as they run away . As said before his childish side is rather adorable --As most people who'd seen it say- as he's more kid like and doesn't scare people every two seconds . He doesn't enjoy being kept out of the dark of anything and tries getting his nose into his friend's business multiple times being considered nosy.. What does he call it? Observing . He's the type of person who holds grudges for a long time and will remember what you did to him though not so much for looks unless you say your name . Overall he's a crude person with a side That he shows no one .

||Species||
Shape-Shifter

||Strengths||
-Climbing
-Running
-His power
-Gaming

||Weaknesses||
-can't swim
-can't turn into any animal that lives in water
-His power as it may seem cool, his body is actually shifting into something else making his bones break and his body shape and mold , shrink and grow . Ouch Because of this he's often left drained of his energy when he's done and is simply being aided by Lily
-His pridefulness
-Has a low patience level for a lot of people same

||Friends||
His only best friend is Lily whose a 19 year old ginger that can shape shift as well though she has limitations and can't shift into flying animals .

||Enemies||
Oh,..a lot.. I mean if you count how he acts then a lot though he considers them enemies while they consider him a terrifying devil. Angelica? Is this you?

||Powers||
Every child has one given power that doesn't relate to their shape shifting when they shift into their first animal --Which in Reed's case as a snake-so he has two which are Snake venom and Shape shifting . Okay cool.

He seems a little overpowered but you balance it out really nicely with his weaknesses.

Mary Sue: 30%

Interest:70%

Originality: 99%

Statement: Don't WAKE the SNAKE HISSS

Admin: Peggy