Chapter 3: The Reason's Why the Necklace is in the Cabinet

Previously: Ryoma tried to convince Jeidy not to go with others because if that's happened that accident will surely repeat.

XXXXX

"There is something about your Echizen," Jei-dy said to Tomo while she viewed the Present Ryoma on the lcd of her camera.

She remembered their conversation a while ago.

"He's different, right?"

"Uhm… maybe… I can't tell… something's bothering me and I don't know what that is. I think, I should talk to him."

"That's impossible!"

"Impossible?"

"Only the members of Tennis Club and Ryoma's Fans Club can talk to him and besides he doesn't talk to other people."

"Really?"she didn't believe because an hour ago , Ryoma approached her.

"Yes, believe me, he's not friendly and I know that because I'm the President of his Fans Club. He will just snub you."

"But then, I'll try," Jei-dy said and went inside the court.

"Wait! You're not allowed there!"

Tomo tried to stop her but it's too late. Jei-dy was inside the court now.

"Watch out!"

A ball was about to bounce towards Jei-dy's faced. She tried to avoid the ball but her body couldn't move so she did nothing but to close her eyes.

PSSSHH!

Someone hits the ball away from her. When she opened her eyes, it's Ryoma.

"That's dangerous," the Present Ryoma said seriously.

Jei-dy looked at the ball and then turned her eyes to Ryoma. She clapped her hands and was amazed on what Ryoma did.

"That's nice. How amazing!"

"Are you listening? It's dangerous to be here." Ryoma said irritatedly.

"Uh?" she reacted on what Ryoma said.

"Miss you're not allowed here inside our court especially when there's a match," Momo stated.

"Oh, sorry… I just want to talk to him." She said referring to Ryoma.

"Are you a member of Ryoma's Fans Club?" Eiji asked.

"No, I'm not. I just want to ask him about something that bothering me."

"Bothering you?" Ryoma murmured.

"Yes. There's something that is bothering me and I don't know what it is but I'm sure it is kind of connected to you."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later after our practice."

"Okay. I'll wait you… but where?"

"At the place near the river."

"Where is it?"

"Don't you know?" Ryoma asked surprisingly.

"I am a foreign-exchange student, how can I know that?"

"Okay, then wait for me here then we will go there together."

"Okay," she simply replied and went outside.

Then they got back on what they're doing. Jei-dy waited on the bench outside the court. While waiting, she has some shots on the sky.

XXXXX

Meanwhile, Ryoma from the future arrived in their house.

He headed his way on his room and searched for Karupin.

He took out his necklace from his pocket. He stared at it. After a moment, he searched for a place where he could hide it. He found a cabinet.

He placed the necklace inside and he was about to closed it when Karupin tried to pull it out.

Ryoma took Karupin quickly and kicked the cabinet to closed not noticing that some parts of the necklace were left outside.

Then he rushed outside.

"Why are you here? Don't you have a practice today?" Nanako asked Ryoma.

"I do."

"Huh? I don't get it," she said as if she needs some explanations and then she noticed that he would bring Karupin outside. "It's dangerous for Karupin to be out," she warned.

"I know," he said then he gave Karupin to his cousin.

"If you know, then why are you still bringing him outside?" she asked as she followed him.

"Karupin's former master is finally here. His long waits will finally end," he asserted while he put his shoes.

"Karupin's former master? I think, it is better if he or she will the one who should visit Karupin here. What will you do if Karupin get accidentally lost outside? He's not familiar in this place."

"I know," he said blankly and get Karupin then went out.

Nanako just silently stared at him until he's gone.