Chapter 7: Seigaku's Boy's Tennis Players!

Ryoma didn't have a good sleep these past nights. His mind was loaded about his conversation with Jei-dy.

"You're being irresponsible this past few days, and I won't tolerate that", Tezuka, the capatain said when Ryoma arrived at the court.

Ryoma ignored him because it didn't register on his head.

"100 laps", Tezuka said emotionless.

"Tezuka?" Oishi tried to stop him.

"C-Captain, I think…you should think about it first before you punish him." Momo defended. "Right Echizen?" he asked then turned to Ryoma.

But Ryoma started to run.

"Echizen! Don't you want to defend yourself?" Momo shouted.

"Momoshiro, if you want to say something, tell it after you joined him running." Tezuka commanded, but Momo was now far from him.

"Even though, you didn't tell that, 100% he'll do it." Inui commented.

Ryoma was quite surprised when he saw his Senpai – Momo ran with him. And his eyes got bigger when he saw that all the regulars ran after him.

"What the ****?" Tezuka murmured.

"At this point, it seems that you're the villain, right Tezuka?" Coach Riyuzaki asked him.

"I'm always." Tezuka replied.

Except Tezuka, all the 3rd year, 2nd year, 1st year and the regulars ran with Ryoma. For the first time, all of them completed the 100 laps together.

Tezuka threw a tumbler of water to Ryoma, and he caught it.

"Feeling better?" Tezuka asked

"Huh?' Ryoma was puzzled.

"They know that you couldn't ran alone, that's why they joined you…you should thank them." Tezuka said and went outside the court.

Ryoma followed him by his sight and then after a moment he looks at the others.

He took a look on the tumbler. He sipped and after that he poured the water over his head. He even showered it on his face.

Some of his co-members noticed it.

After he felt refreshment, he looked back to them.

"Thank you very much!" Ryoma shouted then he bowed.

He got all their attention.

There were somewhere fluids that suddenly fell down from his eyes but they didn't notice it because of the water that he pouring down on his face.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you…" Ryoma said with a husky voice while he bowed in different directions.

"Idiot! He intentionally poured the water on his face so that we wouldn't notice that the tears kept on falling." Momo stated.

"But it's obvious." Kaidoh seconded.

Ryoma stopped on what he was doing when he saw them smiled at him.

They ran towards him.

Dug-Dug! Dug-Dug! Dug-Dug!

"At last…" his mind started to talk. "After seven years… I finally felt this feeling again…"he thought when he remembered the time he had his first two friends.

Jei-dy and Karupin…

This feeling was quite a pleasure for him that's why he made a curse.

He didn't want them to leave or forget him…but now, he learned.

Dug-Dug! Dug-Dug! Dug-Dug!

"I'd almost forgot it, but now…I felt it again…the funny feeling of having friends…Thank you…thank you…" his heart shouted.

Dug-Dug! Dug-Dug! Dug-Dug…