Chapter Seven

Chapter 7! (:

Alex opened the door with a flourish, and Cara giggled as Alex took her hand, and grandly pulled her into the house, loudly exclaiming to Tom, Liam and Ed that we had arrived. I turned back and watched Charlie and Macy. Macy was on Charlie's back, gleefully yelling at him to be a horse and to "giddy up". Charlie was throwing his head back and neighing, much to Macy's delight. I laughed out loud, so much so that I lost my balance, almost toppling off the porch step. Charlie raced to my side, grabbing my elbow, and keeping me upright, Macy clinging for dear life as he moved. "Careful." He breathed. The moment was ruined when Alex ran back outside, yelling at us to come inside. We  both snapped our heads breaking the connection. Charlie looked slightly annoyed. "Sorry guys. I uh-Bye-" He flustered, as he ran off down the hall.  Macy clambered down from Charlie's back, with a scowl. She pointed a slightly chubby fist at Charlie and growled. "You're a bad horsie." She turned around and ran into the house, no doubt seeking out Liam, for another round of whatever game it was they were playing before. Charlie chuckled as he took my hand and lead me inside. I shut the door, lightly kicking it with my foot. I took off my Converse and put them where a mound of mis-matched shoes already lay. I spotted Cara's on the top, wobbling precariously as if something invisible was blowing on it, desperate for it to fall.

I looked around the hall. Their door was a bright blue, with cream walls and a slightly boring cream-ish carpet that ran throughout the floor of the house and the stairs. Everyone was gathered in the sitting room, not so immersed in the battle between Edd and Tom (Who had a towel on his head, to hide his shame-fully blue hair, however tendrils of hair, were poking out from underneath the towel). Ed and Tom were sitting on the floor, their tongues poked out in concentration. Alex and Cara were on the sofa, curled up together, with Alex trying to teach Cara, the laws of Sopio. And from the bangs and crashes that were coming from upstairs, that's where Liam and Macy were.                                                                                     Charlie lead me into their surprisingly clean kitchen, and I sat down at the island in the middle. "Drink?" He asked, as he grabbed a mug for himself, and switched the kettle on. I nodded and walked over to the fridge. I was surprised to see that it was surprisingly well stocked. I picked out a carton of apple juice and placed it on the counter. "No tea?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nope, i don't like tea." Charlie looked shocked. "Are you sure you're British?!" He asked, as he faked a horror-pose. I shrugged. "I know I'm half-Irish!" He put on a very bad Irish- accent. "Oh, really?!" I burst out laughing. "Alright, leprachaun, don't do that again." He feigned hurt. "You suck at doing the Irish accent." He nodded. "I know" He poured my drink, and set it down on the counter in front of me. "Here you go, m'lady." "Why thankyou, good sir!" I played along, laughing at Charlie's goofy expression.  I couldn't keep the grin from my face, as me and Charlie talked for hours in his room. I found out things I'd never have guessed, however I couldn't bring myself to reveal my own secrets...