Chapter 12: Dantalion part 3

Dantalion's POV ___________________________

I could feel the wind pick up more. Lilith must be waking up, I know this because the witches hate us demons. I'm surprised they didn't kill Lilith as soon as she was born unless they saw some good in her... which I don't even know how that would be possible.... from day one she was not good but evil

(different time because it's the demon world)

~Flashback to when Lilith was born~

"Get this child out of me now!!!!" Hecate screamed at her maids.

"Hecate, don't act like your going to kill them when there helping bring Lucifers child into our world. Plus if it makes you feel better Lucifer is on his way here at this very moment" Her eyes got bigger,

"GET THIS DEMON OUT OF ME NOW!!!!!" Just as she said that Lucifer walked in.

"So my child hasn't been born yet?"

"No, Lucifer. It seems that the infant is being picky and doesn't want to come out" Lucifers look became thoughtful on what to do.

"Try cutting Hecate open" I saw Hecate's eyes get bigger. That's when she started to push harder and harder. In a moment we all heard a crying noise. We looked around for this noise but none of us could find it. The maids went over to Hecate and checked her.

They then went down to look and see if the child was out. When they looked there the saw the child. One of the maids picked up the child and looked it over from head to toe.

"Your child is healthy Lucifer, do you want to hold him?"

"Bring the child here" His gaze was on Hecate showing that he would not share this child of hers. The maid placed the child gently in the arms of Lucifer. He looked at the child in awe.

"I will name you...." Out of nowhere the baby took of some glamour of some sort. That's when we all realized it used it's power, and that it was not a boy but a girl.

"So your a smart child, you knew if you weren't a boy you'd be killed. Smart smart child, I will not kill you because you for one are more Beautiful then Hecate and I'll give you to a Demon Lord one day soon, the second is because your powerful and I'm already attached to you, you must have know that if you got me to hold you I would be attached. Your very deceiving. I shall name you........." He bent down and whispered it in the child's ear. He must not want anyone to control her. He walked out of the room with this child in his arms.

"Dantalion, come" I followed him out of the room leaving Hecate and her maids alone.

~Flashback ends~

She was a beautiful baby, Hecate kept asking Lucifer for awhile just to be able to hold her. No one knew her name except for Lucifer and the child. He said she would say her name when she was ready and she'll tell people her name if she wants to. The child was and is Lucifers world. That's why he asked God one favor, when she died, and that favor was to let Lilith have life, and to be able to return back to him. The other end of the deal was till she was reborn no demon could Trick or deceive any humans. Lucifer agreed to this. 2 centuries went by before she was reborn. When she was Lucifer meet with god again and asked when he could let his demons trick and deceive again. God had responded with a few more days wait till the child goes blind then you may be able to deceive and trick again. So we waited 3 more years. When the third year came a witch had gone and cast a curse on her. That's how we were able to trick and deceive again. Lucifer after this never left his throne in the demon world. He said when his daughters home and knows who he is he'll leave the demon world again like he did before every so often. That is why we never really leave, Except I. I left so I could find her and be with her, but there's more to it then just that.